• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • duke

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    Louisville, Ky
    Set your dvr's tonight for Apocalypse man, former special forces shows how to survive after the SHTF! All this week is armageddon week on History channel!

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Set your dvr's tonight for Apocalypse man, former special forces shows how to survive after the SHTF! All this week is armageddon week on History channel!

man... i'm just starting the one from last night... and IU plays in a bit!

I'll be recording that one too! :D

Big Griff

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Video

Does anyone know if "After Armageddon" is on youtube or any other place on the internet? Thanks.:patriot:

TheDude

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Southeast Kentuckiana.
    I like the part where the guy discovers the revolver in the vehicle with the dead guy and says "This guy must've been some kind of cowboy". Minutes later....wife saves his life with the revolver. Another liberal sheep brought to reality.

PeaShooter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I thought that it wasn't that realistic. The family was able to live in their house for too long without preps. Only what they had in the cupboard and what he was able to scrounge at wally world durring the panic. The electricity and water lasted way too long for a SHTF situation. Then they spent how many days in the desert without water?!? They would have been dead week 1 (especially since dad transported the USA flu case #0 to the hospital)

Once you get beyond the fact that the family would have been toast the first week and just accept that they were used as an instrument to guide the story along, the other "facts" were pretty good and probably reasonably accurate. As far as the sheriff, I can see that happening in a heartbeat to looters...I just don't see them being able to load up the stuff without shooting their way IN and out.

Top Bottom