• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Waiting for whomever Biden's handlers are to march into the Oval Office and offer him an alternative...

I thought for sure this was going to be this clip from the same movie. Just keep sacrificing politicans to wokeness as the one in front falls over and over again.

NATO always thought the US had their back.

...under Biden, they're not so sure.

Hence why I think it's funny in a very dark way.

Hopefully other NATO countries will respond if US troops or others are targeted.

We don't want to see a second Benghazi.

It's hard to know if they even could respond. If we're handling this as stupidly as it looks like we are, they may not even have communications with American forces to know who they should be shooting at. Especially now that the bad guys can look exactly like US forces.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I thought for sure this was going to be this clip from the same movie. Just keep sacrificing politicans to wokeness as the one in front falls over and over again.
    No, although the same alternative (from the clip I posted) would also work for those politicians and their supporters as well. They've disgraced this country. It's just sad.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    anything being said critical at all of this administration on CNN, MSNBC, NPR, etc is something I would have said was impossible 12 months ago but that actually hasn't been the case.
    They're getting eye balls on their channels again and that's ultimately what they want.

Drive by media is happy to cover for a Dem when it keeps them getting invited to the right parties, but they've been desperate for a new villain since Trump left and their ratings cratered. They have no choice but to throw Biden under the bus at this point because there's no way to cover up this **** show.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    They're getting eye balls on their channels again and that's ultimately what they want.

Drive by media is happy to cover for a Dem when it keeps them getting invited to the right parties, but they've been desperate for a new villain since Trump left and their ratings cratered. They have no choice but to throw Biden under the bus at this point because there's no way to cover up this **** show.

That's a good point, but normally I'd expect them to whip up some BLM, Covid, global warming, gun violence, etc. If you're right, then the public no longer has enough interest in those topics to keep the media's ships afloat, which would be the best news I've heard in months.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    If NPR is going after him, then someone must have a plan to resurrect Stalin and appoint him president.

I'm starting to think Joe is going to be gone before Christmas. which honestly surprises me. I figured he'd be around to ram rod through all sorts of new horrors, then leave.

My wager since the faux election has been he would be removed shortly after the midterms.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    My wager since the faux election has been he would be removed shortly after the midterms.

Mine too, but they really seem to be putting their foot in the throttle. The guy hasn't even been in office for 9 months yet. What good is a puppet dictator to absorb the blame if you stop pulling his strings?

I just don't understand the tactics here.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    Mine too, but they really seem to be putting their foot in the throttle. The guy hasn't even been in office for 9 months yet. What good is a puppet dictator to absorb the blame if you stop pulling his strings?

I just don't understand the tactics here.
    Yes, I thought the endgame was a 10 year Harris presidency since they can make any state’s election go as they wish. Think Obozo was right about Obiden’s abilities to f things up…

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Yes, I thought the endgame was a 10 year Harris presidency since they can make any state’s election go as they wish. Think Obozo was right about Obiden’s abilities to f things up…

That's one of the few things I will take Obama at his word on, but it's bluntly obvious that Joe isn't calling the shots and therefore can't be the one f'ing it up. The guy can't handle stairs, staying awake through an actual armed insurrection against US forces, or speaking a language other humans can decipher. No way I'm believing he's the guy making these decisions.

Obiden's entire life has been spent sucking **** and kissing *** in the dc bubble. He knows nothing of the real world outside of that bubble.

I know. He's been groomed to be a yes man to the party for his entire adult life. So... What's the party's end goal here? They're going way to fast to make the most use of him.

I'm certainly not going to walk up to the enemy and beg them to stop making mistakes like this, but I've got to think it's not actually a mistake. We all know where the long game is intended to go, but their short game here appears laughably bad.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yes, he has been in that bubble WAY too long.

In his first speech about Afghanistan, I literally yelled at the radio when he mentioned he had been there "serving" since Vietnam.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I agree... But what's the plan here? Using and abusing him until at least the midterms is what would have made sense.
    I think he was meant to be the fall guy/sacrifice for all of the unpopular things they planned to do. The idea being that when he resigned for medical reasons he would take all the animus with him and give Harris a clean slate

I really don't think they believed things would fall apart this fast and were planning for that 90 day estimate of how long it would take the wheels to come off

Edit: If it had fallen apart more slowly and they had gotten people out, I think they would have been able to say 'Well, what did you expect' and the legacy media would have flown top cover for them. What happened is such an unadulterated cluster**** no one can cover for them and no one plans to try

Last edited:

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    I think he was meant to be the fall guy/sacrifice for all of the unpopular things they planned to do. The idea being that when he resigned for medical reasons he would take all the animus with him and give Harris a clean slate

I really don't think they believed things would fall apart this fast and were planning for that 90 day estimate of how long it would take the wheels to come off

I agree, they're just nowhere near getting even close the unpopular stuff done. That's why I'm questioning the strategic plan. Even 90 days would have been way too fast. That wouldn't even be the end of his first year.

Someone in this situation is outright stupid. It's either me or the same DNC that I'm positive Obama, who managed to destroy everything he touched with complete impunity, is still running. It just seems unlikely that the ones that have very carefully orchestrated the downfall of America for the last 50 years suddenly just went stupid.

Maybe we're just finally catching a break and the hubris is finally catching up with them? If so, I'll take what I can get.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Hopefully other NATO countries will respond if US troops or others are targeted.

We don't want to see a second Benghazi.
    Sylvain,

I am quite aware that the French came to America's aid at its birth. The United States has came to France's aid twice in the 20th century.

It is my sincere hope that if called upon your French forces in Afghanistan can help the United States citizens trapped there.

It saddens me beyond words that the United States of America is not leading the way at this time. However it is my sincere hope that our allies and our most long serving friends will recognize in this hour of America's political dysfunction that it's citizens still need the friendship of the nation's allies.

If you know anyone in the French special forces, tell them thank you from the American citizenry, or at least this citizen.

Top Bottom