• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012

Don't expect this to matter to the other side, at least to the faithful (thinking of a few on here). That side will defend it or obfuscate, all while having the history of rabidly advocating for completely unreasonable animal rights\cruelty causes. Reminds me of the Romney dog on top of the car story. When it was pointed out Obummer ate dogs while living in SE Asia as a yout, all we heard was excuses and reflections. Unbounded, shameless hypocrisy.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    People need to get off how inept this administration is. This was planned to happen exactly how it occurred. The whole treasonous administration needs to be held accountable. Afghan refugees being distributed to swing states, trillions of dollars of minerals in Afghanistan needed for the woke electric car push, Biden in bed with China for decades, billions in the proposed budget for China to put an electric infrastructure in place in America. How many dots do you need to see this is all a thought out plan against America.
    I'm expecting a wave of terrorist attack on U.S. soil over the coming months\years. Probably mass shootings carried out by teams of "refugees" or border jumpers using those evil "assault weapons" and hi-cap mags. Also will probably sprinkle in a few "white supremacist\militia attacks. A twofer for the globalsists\deep staters, whatever we want to call them; they push gun control and patriot act 2.0. Yeah call me cynical.

funeralweb

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    People need to get off how inept this administration is. This was planned to happen exactly how it occurred. The whole treasonous administration needs to be held accountable. Afghan refugees being distributed to swing states, trillions of dollars of minerals in Afghanistan needed for the woke electric car push, Biden in bed with China for decades, billions in the proposed budget for China to put an electric infrastructure in place in America. How many dots do you need to see this is all a thought out plan against America.
    Agree, definitely a part of something bigger. That’s where the real danger lies. While we’re obsessed with this, something even bigger will go down.
    Feckless and Incompetent could have been corrected and reversed at any one of several points in this mess. Calculated and Deliberate is happening with the precision of a Swiss watch.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Feckless and Incompetent could have been corrected and reversed at any one of several points in this mess. Calculated and Deliberate is happening with the precision of a Swiss watch.
    And captain depends is just a front man to keep us entertained, distracted, someone to throw darts at.
    Are the chicomms already in control and we just don’t know it?

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    We didn't leave them equipment, they bought equipment from us. And still do. And hire us to train them on how to sort of use it.
    That’s what I told him. He still insists that we left stockpiles of weapons there. I even looked it up and showed him that we have a base there that’s remained occupied, as well as sold them weaponry. I decided sometimes it’s best to leave people to their ignorance than try to convince them they’re wrong.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    I don't think an incompetent administration and this happening by design are mutually exclusive. Those who desire this outcome are just as likely to have engineered an incompetent administration to achieve the desired goals.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    I don't think an incompetent administration and this happening by design are mutually exclusive. Those who desire this outcome are just as likely to have engineered an incompetent administration to achieve the desired goals.
    Spot on.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    How inept is Joe Biden? People who don't like him and didn't vote for him believe in conspiracy theories because they can't conceive of anyone actually being that inept.

Schrodinger's government. Simulataneously inept while also masterfully directing global events with complete control.
    That’s what I told him. He still insists that we left stockpiles of weapons there. I even looked it up and showed him that we have a base there that’s remained occupied, as well as sold them weaponry. I decided sometimes it’s best to leave people to their ignorance than try to convince them they’re wrong.

Pretty much. Give them the info, if they are fact resistant move on.

Also, Kuwait is a very pro-US country. They still fly the US flag next to their own on their Independance Day unless things have changed very recently.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    I'd also like to point out this"but but but trump set the date" nonsense. I was talking with someone the other day who tried to blame this on Trump and I said "if I told you I made an appointment for you to be in California in 8 months or a year but you had to figure out how to get there do you think you could make the appointment on time?". Their response was "of course" . The subject kinda ended there. I think they saw the point.

The easy response to that idiocy is to ask them when all of the other Trump presidential agreements are going to be honored. Where's the keystone pipe line? How's the wall doing?

These people are morons and they'd probably have you killed if they could.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Gold star mom's FB and Insta account allegedly suspended for criticising the admin when describing her interactions with Biden during the reception of the bodies at Dover. If true, these orgs need to be figuratively razed to the ground!

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Here dey come…
    Tie up your goats!

giphy (5).gif

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Ali al Salem Air Base home of the 386th Air Expeditionary Wing.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I just watched this.....take 8 minutes of your day. Father refuses to meet Biden because of the death of his son. But his daughter and daughter in law did.......I have no words to express what I feel after seeing this. I didn't think I could dislike Biden and democrats anymore than I already do...after seeing and hearing its now on a entire new level.

Top Bottom