• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Biden claims that we will pursue the people who killed these marines. He needs to look in the mirror.

he killed those marines, his failure to act and killed this marines he didn’t do it alone either. Every general and staff officer allowed the military to be pulled out without bringing Americans and everyone eligible for a visa back is complicit in their deaths and potentially legally liable under UCMJ article 119 manslaughter.

if not manslaughter then how about article 133 conduct unbecoming of an officer for making false statements. Someone said that the taliban wouldn’t roll through the country. So either they lied and need charged or they are incompetent and need removed for cause.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Biden claims that we will pursue the people who killed these marines. He needs to look in the mirror.

he killed those marines, his failure to act and killed this marines he didn’t do it alone either. Every general and staff officer allowed the military to be pulled out without bringing Americans and everyone eligible for a visa back is complicit in their deaths and potentially legally liable under UCMJ article 119 manslaughter.

if not manslaughter then how about article 133 conduct unbecoming of an officer for making false statements. Someone said that the taliban wouldn’t roll through the country. So either they lied and need charged or they are incompetent and need removed for cause.
    We know how likely that is...

iu

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    ABC6BEF6-C952-4278-8297-8B44F4FEAB78.jpeg9FCA44E3-7737-4BA7-A246-5719EE4D7DFF.jpeg86FA2B98-111C-47C1-93AF-79B9D867FDF0.jpeg
    This brings tears to my eyes. Every bit of hope I’ve had for our country is now gone. I now realize America was a beautiful dream, a wonderful goal, and what every human throughout history has craved. Our society is too spoiled. We had it too good and allowed this to happen.

These are the saddest pictures I’ve seen in my lifetime thus far. Seeing people jump from the towers on 9/11 was heartbreaking. Seeing the pictures of mothers crying at their sons caskets brought home was heartbreaking. But, through my lifetime, any time I saw a US military vehicle it brought me joy, the freedom so many of our families and friends have fought and died for were being protected, defended, and spread throughout the world. When you saw a Blackhawk or cobra you felt pride. Now we have terrorist using United States military vehicles to hang people by their neck and fly them around for the world to see. I can’t do this anymore. People like @raider600 that run through a thread posting anti trump bs, you voted for this, you own this, I had to deal with 4 years of Russia bull****, stormy ****ing daniels, “good people”, taxes, etc while there was peace in the Middle East, jobs out the ass, gas prices lower, quality of life increasing... so now this is yours. Every. Single. One. Of. Yours. Look what you did to this once beacon of freedom to the world. Thanks for destroying what was a beautiful dream for people everywhere.

acmetruck1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2021
    Schneider
    The whole situation disgusts me. I lost half my team there in a 22 hour period, and all the .gov is doing is pissing on their sacrifice and the sacrifice of every Soldier, Sailor, Airmen and Marine that was lost. Not to mention the price everyone of us that served there paid.
    I just wonder how the “refugees” are vetted before coming here?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    All that praise for the taliban? Ya they are using their new blackhawks to hang people

I'll try and keep my comment for this under control, but I can think of a similar use for the Blackhawks here in our country. One particular "city/territory" that they should be flying over. Not to give it away, but the initials are D and C. :xmad:

Top Bottom