• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PX4me

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Dyer
    If she's that worried about it she can always buy followers like all the other super losers in life.

The whole social media "Who's following me who's friends with me who likes me" thing is so shallow it's ridiculous.

DemolitionMan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    Avon, IN
    Am I the only member here watching "Longmire" ? Shes one of the stars.

I just started watching this season, now I'm sorry I missed the first season. I'll definitely have to start reading the books that the show is based on.

I liked Katee in the new Battlestar Galactica, even though it was weird that they made the character female. Her character in Longmire is not nearly as kicka**....hopefully that will change as the series moves along.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    I am not on Twitter, but I almost want to join just to support her. Isn't it amazing how stupid some of the anti-gun crowd is?
    I suggest every pro-gunner gets on twitter. You'd be amazed how many anti-gun people take to twitter. It's one of the gun battle fronts that is lacking from our side.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I was involved in some kids and guns debate a few weeks ago. Was nothing more than people posting random unsupported numbers and phrases. Was idiocy on display and there was no debate going on.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Love that show. Doesn't hurt she's a looker either. :D

Hunter, "One condition Walt, I want one of your Deputies to go with me on the hunt."

Longmire, "I'll send Ferg."

Hunter, "Nah...I want that feisty Italian."

Longmire, "Be careful what you wish for."

Great show but not much firearm knowledge. I was a little shocked to find out that there are no modern firearms made in 45-70 and that the only weapon ever made for that round are antique Sharps rifles.:rolleyes:

It's funny. I was watching it the other night and the former sheriff was in jail for shooting his 12 gauge off at the retirement home. I had been watching the show for about 1/2 hour when I suddenly looked at the tv and went, "Robocop? No freaking way...He looks so old then that must mean I am...OMG...I am old...Robocop? In a retirement home? Sure enough I read the credits and it was Peter Weller...

Last edited:

N8RV

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Peoria
    No clue who she is. Then I saw the pic above and thought, "Hmmm ... I've seen her before."

She was Dana Walsh on "24." Jack knocked her around and then offed her.

I don't tweet, but I have an account and added her. She may be a ditz and know nothing about guns, but at least she took a stand unpopular in Hollywood against the lefty talking points. Good for her.

Top Bottom