• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oze

Mow Ho
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Sounds like they found a car with an empty AR phaser box or case.
    Claims that he bought one today, along with 2k rounds. Maybe there was a receipt in there too?
    Cell phone communicator pings <500m from the cell tower above the Truck Stop, transporter platform but I can't imagine he's still carrying it.

Found him! Spock cleverly beamed him up to the Enterprise.
    Screenshot_20240908_111120_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Last edited:

loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    That has always been my preferred route to the beaches along the SC/GA coast, because you get to avoid Louisville, Nashville, and Atlanta; however, my wife and I have always hated this stretch of I-75 just south of Richmond KY that we refer to as the Unholy Trinity: Berea, London, and Corbin. It seems like it never fails that we'll be making great time south or coming back north and something will slow us down near one (or all) of those exits. A wreck, heavy traffic, rock slides, (a sniper) whatever.
    Yeah, When I was working out of Knoxville, that was the route to take to come home to visit family. And now you mention it, Yeah that was a bottle neck area.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Yeah, When I was working out of Knoxville, that was the route to take to come home to visit family. And now you mention it, Yeah that was a bottle neck area.
    Right in that area is where the highway goes from 3-4 lanes, down to two. Between London and the second Corbin exit it’s pretty much all 2 lanes. I don’t know how, but I can drive from Louisville to Corbin and not hit much traffic at all, but always, ALWAYS hit bumper to bumper 18 wheelers between London and Corbin. Kentucky needs to do like Georgia and completely ban and enforce no trucks in the left lane through there.

It’s almost guaranteed that you will go from 75-80 mph to 50 or less in that stretch of road due to the half mile per hour faster truckers taking 5 miles to get around right lane traffic.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Did this guy shoot at traffic and then, literally, disappear into the Kentucky hills?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Finally an update. Thin on details, found by YouTube live steamers.

Kentucky police investigating after couple livestreaming finds body near where I-75 shooting suspect vanished​

Top Bottom