• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    (Sgt Preston watches the news... I'm real impressed.)

Canada Border Services Agency 'aware' of hunt for Robert Card

(Things getting sporty up there. This many agencies plus local and State plus the woods full of hunters? Friendly fire isn't friendly.)

As of Friday morning, the FBI, DEA, ATF, DHS, Border Patrol's "BORTAC" unit, the Coast Guard, and other federal agencies have joined state law enforcement in the manhunt.

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    I know a few Marines that have well over 10 years with zero deployments outside of the 48. I also know a few that have had 2-3 deployments in four to six years.
    I just hate how every media is like a army reservists fire arms instructor... makes me furious. I wanna be like ya know how many retarded people end up running a range just because they had the proper rank? Then they go around saying i am a instructor? Wish they'd just say this insane evil man is on those loose. Arm yourself and be prepared. He needs to be stopped. But the media is tryig to paint all white military/vet male is a danger. Theyll preach that not all Muslims are bad. But when this crap happens.. ohhh better watch out for the white veterans/military people

Last edited:

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Oh they're out there... just retired.
    Now push... 'til I get tired.

View attachment 308135
    When I was a Drill Sergeant the PVT,s used ask why some DS had a blue disk.

I used tell them they are on probation for killing a PVT. They actually believed it.

BTW The blue disk behind the crest on the campaign hat. ID,s the DS as Infantry.

loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    I didn't click the link, but .gov has been mind controlling "journalists" for decades.
    This could explain how many mass shootings seems to happen at a time that it's in the governments best interest to have us distracted. Not saying I believe it. even though the resonant frequencies in the report are at or below what humans can hear at birth. It does sound plausible. But keep in mind the Mythbusters busted the brown note myth. lmao

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    The coast line of Maine is littered with thousands of small uninhabited islands. If he had access to a boat, he could be on any one of them and it would take months or longer for search teams to search them all.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    20 years, no deployments, and only an E7?

My little brother was in for less than 10, deployed twice and left as an E6 IIRC. Seems odd, but I did hear stories about guys left stateside because they didn’t want them deployed.
    20 years and an E7 is very common, there are only so many E8 positions to go around and some in the Reserves don't want to go E8 because then it becomes almost a full time job with meetings all the time etc.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus

Sounds like the FBI has been grooming this one.

The suspect appears to have "interacted with conspiratorial content" online, information provided to law enforcement shows.
    Topics he engaged with included but were not limited to: concerns about a financial crisis/stock market, LGBTQ+ issues, gun rights and commentary about Democratic public officials, including President Joe Biden, the information shows.

The system failed but the gun did this?

A U.S. Defense Department official confirmed to ABC News that Card was "behaving erratically" while deployed over the summer with his Army Reserve Unit to Camp Smith Training Center in upstate New York to support summer training for West Point cadets.
    Card allegedly threatened other soldiers with violence and was "command directed" to go to the hospital for the evaluation, according to a source briefed and with direct knowledge of the incident.

And once again

Card was not trained by the Army as a firearms instructor, "nor did he serve in that capacity for the Army," the spokesperson, Bryce Dubee, added.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

Sounds like the FBI has been grooming this one.

The suspect appears to have "interacted with conspiratorial content" online, information provided to law enforcement shows.
    Topics he engaged with included but were not limited to: concerns about a financial crisis/stock market, LGBTQ+ issues, gun rights and commentary about Democratic public officials, including President Joe Biden, the information shows.

The system failed...
    This is evidence of the system failing?

This sounds like an average day on INGO.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom