• ...and so much more!
  • BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    According to reports he had been hearing voices, he had thought about shooting up a military facility, this past summer he had been institutionalized at a mental facility and he had a restraining order out against him by his sister. Just how many red flags have to wave before someone decides that he doesn't need access to firearms?

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Hope hes found and stopped soon. But this dude is a hero to the left. Cause he's taken all spotlight of the criminals and terrorist crossing our border, or all the pro terrorists/Hamasaki rallies everywhere. Its like they had him in a glass case that said release in time were being exposed

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Incompetence. Plain and simple.

How else do you explain all of the busts they parade out are all just useful idiots who couldnt/wouldnt have done the deed without their agent's help? "We busted this guy who said he wanted to shoot up a school. We busted him after our agents attempted to provide him the guns and plans he otherwise couldnt have acquired on his own."

And going a bit farther back, look at the case that started Ruby Ridge. They had to HOUND Randy until he cut down the shotguns to make them leave him alone. Or Koresh. They could have easily arrested him during a trip to town when it was just him and one or two others.

So in a word, yes.
    Perhaps I need to adjust my tinfoil hat, but I don't think mere incompetence reasonably explains everything.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    According to reports he had been hearing voices, he had thought about shooting up a military facility, this past summer he had been institutionalized at a mental facility and he had a restraining order out against him by his sister. Just how many red flags have to wave before someone decides that he doesn't need access to firearms?
    According to some, his 2A rights shouldn't be restricted even if he is nuttier than a squirrel turd.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    According to some, his 2A rights shouldn't be restricted even if he is nuttier than a squirrel turd.
    Kind of like with violent criminals: the problem isn't their exercise of 2A-protected rights; rather, it is allowing such people to roam freely among the rest of society. This guy sure looks like he should have been institutionalized.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2017
    Southern Indiana
    Another one slipped through. When sleepy Joe does a speech about it, he won't mention anything about mental issues, just "we are going to get those assault rifles banned" And all his useless puppets will cheer.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    Unrelated, but INGO avatars really are the craziest. One day I'm talking to King Theoden, the next moment Rudolph the Reindeer's little sister appears, and it takes me like 3 weeks to realize it was the same person all along...

Is it this way on all social media?

I've said this before, but I really have got to start reading names instead of just glancing at profile pics. They always go just long enough without changing to lull me back into complacency, though... :)

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Unrelated, but INGO avatars really are the craziest. One day I'm talking to King Theoden, the next moment Rudolph the Reindeer's little sister appears, and it takes me like 3 weeks to realize it was the same person all along...
    Clarice goes up during deer season. Maybe she'll help me harvest her relatives?
    Theoden and his despairing line will be back soon enough.
    1698334435779.png

Top Bottom