Abstract question with astrological/religious implications?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I think about black holes to much.

What if they are a drain? Did you know on opposite planes(sides) of the universe they spin opposite each other(like drains do here on earth in our little bubble of space time caused by our planet,inside the bubble that is our solar system,inside a bubble that is our galaxy,inside a bubble that is the known universe,inside a bubble that is.....

Or black holes could just be tears in space time from the expansion,that connect to something outside of the universe as we understand it.

All we can do is guess,make models,and develop theories.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    So let me start by saying that I had a minor outpatient surgery this morning and am under the influence of pain meds so this may be too bizarre but...

Just started watching this video on youtube LINK and the first topic is "The Big Ring" which is bringing into question some long held astrological beliefs. Anyhow, that got me thinking about the big bang and what was supposed to have existed before then, meaning what exactly blew up?

I've also watched some interviews of some extremely intelligent people who seem to be in agreement that we are not living in base reality, we are living in a simulation. Now there may be other possibilities for what precisely constitutes a simulation but I think most would go to a computer simulation as a base for understanding what the term means.

Ok, here's the possibly cooky part. If you were an electron, or perhaps an atom positioned in such a way to observe the initial bootup/flow of electrons of a computer program, what would that look like? Might that look like a big bang from the proper perspective?

Far out dude........:cool:
    TRON

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Here's the latest example I've come across as an example of how we've been led to believe one thing and it turns out to be counter to what everyone believed to be fact for decades. It took 10 years of test results which didn't make sense for someone to finally decide to look deeper.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    What difference would it make. I doubt it's like the matrix and we could just jack off the matrix. We aren't jacked in. If we are a program in a program where would we go? A robot body? Then we wouldnt feel anything. Id rather be in the matrix tasting steak, smoking cigars, banging broads, and feeling sensations vs not feeling ****.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    What difference would it make. I doubt it's like the matrix and we could just jack off the matrix. We aren't jacked in. If we are a program in a program where would we go? A robot body? Then we wouldnt feel anything. Id rather be in the matrix tasting steak, smoking cigars, banging broads, and feeling sensations vs not feeling ****.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Never said we shouldn't enjoy our time here. I'm convinced this isn't all there is so I'm curious.

Lpherr

In a blue bubble
    Anything and everything the human race thinks they know; they don't. We humans, on this one planet, are only a spec in the vast and limitless universe. We are not the only forms of intelligent life and to believe that, is naive.
    We were never intended to know the answer(s) to anything, and everything up until this point has been coincedence, or information that was delivered to us.

Even in what we think, or believe is death, we still will not be granted the answers we seek, or have any better understanding of what we've experienced.
    All is speculation based on what we believe is knowledge and that knowledge is continuously contridicted.

We were not intended to know.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom