• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Maybe the medical people pushing it are trying to make a buck, sort of like law firms pushing gay marriages. With a 50% divorce rate or better it just investing in future revenue.

Always follow the money

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    So it would seem that the latest "trans" craze has been largely driven by social media and the peer pressure that comes along with that. Just another "facebook challenge".
    It's a little more complex than that, but there is great truth in what you say.

I think there is an extreme minority of people with true gender dysphoria. I am not talking about them.

Speaking particularly about younger people, who isn't confused, depressed and somewhat traumatized at that age? Add on top of that that there will be a sizable portion of kids who have real trauma like broken families, unhealthy relationships, some level of neglect or abuse. Everyone feels awkward, uncomfortable, and off-kilter. The fact of the matter is, that is par for the course for a developing human being.

However, because we (as a society) have largely abandoned traditional values and beliefs that afford a reasonable framework for our lives, frankly, a framework that acknowledges that no one should expect happiness all the time, we leave young people searching for something to make them feel better because how they are feeling at that moment is all that really matters....in today's world.

There is a constant search for something that makes them feel "normal" and "comfortable" and happy. Then, we have the mass media reinforcing the notion that all you have to do is "live YOUR truth" in order for all to be right and then if you do and STILL aren't happy, its all because of a lack of acceptance."

Further, with the media (broadcast, internet, whatever) presenting options and telling unrealistic and mostly false stories about "I struggle for so long until I found out who I really was"...implying happiness followed. It, largely, didn't, but who wants to admit that?

So many kids think that what worked (or is presented as working) for these people that I see, may be what I need. Maybe I always feel awkward because my true self is something else.....and there you go. I think very few young people are making a conscious decision to follow a trend, but unconsciously, that is exactly what they do.

Then, when, almost inevitably, they aren't happy, anger joins the awkwardness and depression. Anger at a system that oppresses them....but the system isn't causing their angst. Humanity is.

People of all ages have been sold a bill of goods that life should not involve struggle, confusion or sadness. They are owed happiness all the time. That is not and has never been the case. Transgenderism is only the latest in a long line of things people have tried to fill the void that everyone has. Alcohol, drugs, promiscuity, satansim/Wicca/cults, homosexuality and transgenderism (and many more). Am I saying that ALL of any of these things is due to this emptiness? Of course not. I am saying the quick rise in popularity within groups is.

If we could just keep people from mutilating the young people's bodies so they can determine if this is real over the course of years, that would be a big step in the right direction.

Having an existential belief system that gave meaning to one's life and helped explain struggles and how to deal with them within a loving and caring family and community would be better yet.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I think there is an extreme minority of people with true gender dysphoria. I am not talking about them.

Speaking particularly about younger people, who isn't confused, depressed and somewhat traumatized at that age? Add on top of that that there will be a sizable portion of kids who have real trauma like broken families, unhealthy relationships, some level of neglect or abuse. Everyone feels awkward, uncomfortable, and off-kilter. The fact of the matter is, that is par for the course for a developing human being.

However, because we (as a society) have largely abandoned traditional values and beliefs that afford a reasonable framework for our lives, frankly, a framework that acknowledges that no one should expect happiness all the time, we leave young people searching for something to make them feel better because how they are feeling at that moment is all that really matters....in today's world.

There is a constant search for something that makes them feel "normal" and "comfortable" and happy. Then, we have the mass media reinforcing the notion that all you have to do is "live YOUR truth" in order for all to be right and then if you do and STILL aren't happy, its all because of a lack of acceptance."

Further, with the media (broadcast, internet, whatever) presenting options and telling unrealistic and mostly false stories about "I struggle for so long until I found out who I really was"...implying happiness followed. It, largely, didn't, but who wants to admit that?

So many kids think that what worked (or is presented as working) for these people that I see, may be what I need. Maybe I always feel awkward because my true self is something else.....and there you go. I think very few young people are making a conscious decision to follow a trend, but unconsciously, that is exactly what they do.

Then, when, almost inevitably, they aren't happy, anger joins the awkwardness and depression. Anger at a system that oppresses them....but the system isn't causing their angst. Humanity is.

People of all ages have been sold a bill of goods that life should not involve struggle, confusion or sadness. They are owed happiness all the time. That is not and has never been the case. Transgenderism is only the latest in a long line of things people have tried to fill the void that everyone has. Alcohol, drugs, promiscuity, satansim/Wicca/cults, homosexuality and transgenderism (and many more). Am I saying that ALL of any of these things is due to this emptiness? Of course not. I am saying the quick rise in popularity within groups is.

If we could just keep people from mutilating the young people's bodies so they can determine if this is real over the course of years, that would be a big step in the right direction.

Having an existential belief system that gave meaning to one's life and helped explain struggles and how to deal with them within a loving and caring family and community would be better yet.
    Rep for length. You many need to break it down into several two-sentence posts for those who get lost in words easily.

But as for the content, the highighted is especially on point.

Treatments for these legitimate disorders that is counter to the ideological bliefs can't even be discussed anymore. People are getting in trouble with child protective services if they dare not help to turn Jennifer into Johnathan.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Some people truly have serious issues with this. Those cases are rare, but are a problem. That’s not just people being groomed. It’s two separate issues. A big problem is that the people who have real ass gender dysphoria aren’t getting the proper treatment because it’s too politicized. They’re encouraging hormones and operations when that may not be the best treatment.

And then for the ones who are bing groomed, that’s just crazy. Those cases should be investigated as fraud crimes.

The issue here is that potentially legitimate transgender people are such a small fraction of the transgender craze as to almost be irrelevant to the discussion.
    From my experiences around a huge chunk of the lgbt community, I'd estimate maybe 1 in 1000 transgenders are actually part of the former group.

Those other 999 are involved in the latter part of things. Sexualizing children, and hiding behind victim culture to get away with it.

I don't think the average person has any clue just how bad things actually are, as they're so insulated from this stuff as to never happen across these things even if they tried.

For crying out loud, a lot of hormones you can buy freely without a prescription are covered in anime lolicon pedo art. The average person is never going to see this, and probably doesn't even know what that is.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The issue here is that potentially legitimate transgender people are such a small fraction of the transgender craze as to almost be irrelevant to the discussion.
    From my experiences around a huge chunk of the lgbt community, I'd estimate maybe 1 in 1000 transgenders are actually part of the former group.

Those other 999 are involved in the latter part of things. Sexualizing children, and hiding behind victim culture to get away with it.

I don't think the average person has any clue just how bad things actually are, as they're so insulated from this stuff as to never happen across these things even if they tried.

For crying out loud, a lot of hormones you can buy freely without a prescription are covered in anime lolicon pedo art. The average person is never going to see this, and probably doesn't even know what that is.
    Oh. I agree that the “real” transgenders are a smaller fraction of the overall community. I suspect that most of them just want to be left alone.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Their feelings are the last thing that matters when they're grooming children with this degenerate ideology.

The sooner people stop bending over out of fear of offending someone, the sooner all this stuff disappears and the perverse child abusers are sent packing.

But I'm sure the hardcore free market people love it. After all, all those hormones and surgeries have to turn some massive profits, and the more people indoctrinated into it, the more money to be made. See signature.
    IDK about all this grooming children. Idk what kind of forums you're on but im not out there searching for this stuff.

Im not bending over in fear. I dont know any transgender children, if i saw what i thought was a transgender child im not going to walk up to a child and start belittling them.

I dont know any transgender adults either. So im not going to walk up to any strangers and start telling them how to live their lives. They're grown ass adults, they can do whatever the hell they want with their bodies. Its none of my business. Some people put giant holes in their ears, i think thats pretty weird but I dont run up to them on the street and insult them.

Last edited:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

This is an excellent post which would be extremely difficult to improve.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

Taking a step back from transgenderism, you have highlighted a huge problem in our society. Far too many people do not realize what is going on right under their noses--corruption, perversion, and other assorted foulness. They believe they live in an insulated bubble and look down their noses at those with less than "perfect" lives. It's almost as if they swallowed the blue pill from The Matrix. They have no idea that the sewer is so close to the that they could see and smell it if they took a look at the bottoms of their shoes.

The bottom line is that there is little chance of improvement if the sheep continue to be hell-bent on not seeing anything wrong.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    There's allot of meat in houghmade's post. I think what added to the problem was the influx of all the college degrees that started in the 60's; maybe in the 50's. The push for college deferments and such influenced people to get degrees. What was one of the "big" majors? Indoctrinated psychology and social work degrees (at least in my circle).

All of sudden our feelings were most important, immediate satisfaction, right now. The emptiness that most people experienced was exploited more and more. Religion/church has been declining because people did not want to wait till they pass to experience euphoria, they want it now and shrinks and social workers supported their effort. "If it feels good, do it".

I feel this is just part of the reason we see "the world gone crazy". We are paying the price for that season and will continue to experience the unfortunate growth in the perverse.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    IDK about all this grooming children. Idk what kind of forums you're on but im not out there searching for this stuff.

Im not bending over in fear. I dont know any transgender children, if i saw what i thought was a transgender child im not going to walk up to a child and start belittling them.

I dont know any transgender adults either. So im not going to walk up to any strangers and start telling them how to live their lives. They're grown ass adults, they can do whatever the hell they want with their bodies. Its none of my business. Some people put giant holes in their ears, i think thats pretty weird but I dont run up to them on the street and insult them.
    I agree with all of this but I would add that, although it doesn't affect me personally, now, the bat **** crazy policies being implemented do, and I don't like it, and I get to say that. And it's no reflection on the people who have gender dysphoria. We do not need to wear our pronouns on our sleeves to make a very few people feel better. I don't think that makes them feel better anyway.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    My wife recently changed jobs. She was telling me that she had to mark a box next to how she identifies herself. We never heard of some of the self imposed labels.

What is “binary” as it refers to a person’s sexual identity? It’s really bat poop crazy out there; having to identify yourself has become a real issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    Brother you have no idea had directly on point you are here. My 14 year old G-daughter is struggling with all of this insanity as I type. I have read some of the happy horse :poop: she is being pummeled with every day.

It is beyond ****ing nuts. This :poop: needs to stop. This next batch will be so ****ed up there will be no fixing it.
    my daughter pulled my gbabies out of public school when obama anounced that gender identity classes would be mandetory in all schools that accept gubment funds.

my two oldest gbabies are learning french & spanish and are reading at highschool levels instead of being taught to question their gender identity.

homeschooling is the way to go!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    my daughter pulled my gbabies out of public school when obama anounced that gender identity classes would be mandetory in all schools that accept gubment funds.

my two oldest gbabies are learning french & spanish and are reading at highschool levels instead of being taught to question their gender identity.

homeschooling is the way to go!
    Winning. The State funded indoctrination mills suck butt. They suck major butt.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    As with many problems this country now faces, i blame social media.
    i blame the parents who are to lazy to actually teach their children that social media is only one aspect of life...entertainment.

too many parents are looking for likes & shares over the stupidest things and their children only feel validation when they follow the crowd for likes & shares.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    Isaiah 5:20
    Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!

2Timothy 3:1-17
    But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people. ...

(just for starters)
    Just got done reading 2 Tim. The next chapter tells us this will just get worse and worse.

This is not going to get any better.

Plan accordingly.

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    i blame the parents who are to lazy to actually teach their children that social media is only one aspect of life...entertainment.

too many parents are looking for likes & shares over the stupidest things and their children only feel validation when they follow the crowd for likes & shares.
    This is a huge part of the indoctrination problem.

You can’t allow teens and tweens social media access.

“Oh we monitor their access!”

Yeah right. We were all kids too once. Remember? How much did you get away with?

So let’s give technology to the most tech astute generation and hope to monitor them effectively.

Did you know that every girl from 11 years old and up averages at least 1 person asking for nudes on social media each week?

“Oh we can just block them!”

How damaging is that to their psyche?? Blocking these degenerates after the fact will only do so much.

So while we are talking about crazy people and mental illness, let’s not forget it’s crazy to let our children have access to social media.

Top Bottom