• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    This is a considered, well-thought-out and intelligent analysis of the issues.

No quick sound bytes here; but it's too important for that.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    So it would seem that the latest "trans" craze has been largely driven by social media and the peer pressure that comes along with that. Just another "facebook challenge".

They set up communities on the darker sides of the internet and try to snatch young children up into it. They call it "pink pilled."

This has been a rampant problem on chat services like discord. Tons of child grooming for transgender purposes.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    They set up communities on the darker sides of the internet and try to snatch young children up into it. They call it "pink pilled."

This has been a rampant problem on chat services like discord. Tons of child grooming for transgender purposes.
    I have never been on the "dark web" to my knowledge. I've heard it talked about here, but I have no desire to know how to get there and really don't understand why anyone would unless it's for some kind of "know your enemy" intel or something. :dunno:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I have never been on the "dark web" to my knowledge. I've heard it talked about here, but I have no desire to know how to get there and really don't understand why anyone would unless it's for some kind of "know your enemy" intel or something. :dunno:

Not the dark web, nobody actually uses that except for druggies. Its relevance is basically all but dead now, I don't know anyone personally who does anything on the dark web anymore, it was big for awhile but I think feds found a way to track people on it so it kinda fizzled out.

By dark side of the internet, I mean places approaching the social fringes. Like tranny reddit subs and such where those type poach kids.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    So it would seem that the latest "trans" craze has been largely driven by social media and the peer pressure that comes along with that. Just another "facebook challenge".
    Brother you have no idea had directly on point you are here. My 14 year old G-daughter is struggling with all of this insanity as I type. I have read some of the happy horse :poop: she is being pummeled with every day.

It is beyond ****ing nuts. This :poop: needs to stop. This next batch will be so ****ed up there will be no fixing it.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Brother you have no idea had directly on point you are here. My 14 year old G-daughter is struggling with all of this insanity as I type. I have read some of the happy horse :poop: she is being pummeled with every day.

It is beyond ****ing nuts. This :poop: needs to stop. This next batch will be so ****ed up there will be no fixing it.
    I worry for our soon-to-be-7 granddaughter (and the older ones too). Hopefully their parents are monitoring them (and I think they are, but nothing is perfect as you know).

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    jWQs5rD.png

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Cliff Notes please. :cool:
    Transgender is a social contagion that spreads in teenage girl friend groups the same way anorexia/bulimia or cutting used to. Teenage girls went from having zero gender dysphoria to being the epicenter of trans.

Activists in the medical establishment are cheerleading for trans and actively pushing more kids to become trans.

Media pretends that detransition stories or stories about the negative effects of trans don't exist.

Giving kids puberty blockers and hormones has massive and irreversible developmental consequences.

Adult activists are pushing trans on kids and corrupting science.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Transgender is a social contagion that spreads in teenage girl friend groups the same way anorexia/bulimia or cutting used to. Teenage girls went from having zero gender dysphoria to being the epicenter of trans.

Activists in the medical establishment are cheerleading for trans and actively pushing more kids to become trans.

Media pretends that detransition stories or stories about the negative effects of trans don't exist.

Giving kids puberty blockers and hormones has massive and irreversible developmental consequences.

Adult activists are pushing trans on kids and corrupting science.

I'm about 99.9% convinced, from what I've seen first hand around the internet, that the whole trans thing revolves around normalizing pedophilia. All of it is drenched in trying to sexualize very young children.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'm about 99.9% convinced, from what I've seen first hand around the internet, that the whole trans thing revolves around normalizing pedophilia. All of it is drenched in trying to sexualize very young children.
    What? I’m not seeing parents wanting to diddle their kids. I’m seeing some parents are pushing this **** on their kids to service their virtue. And yeah, I guess I haven’t looked at the dark web to see what’s going on there. Maybe there are perverts praying on those kids. To what end? I think this is just nutty ideological ******** that just goes too far.

Top Bottom