• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ironSY395

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 31, 2013
    Valpo
    Great first go around for me and I couldn't of been happier with the good people good food and good fun. I also noticed the kid taking advantage of my kindness for a weakness and reloading my revolver before I could say no so I let him shoot it once he was done it was passed along to the shy one who wasn't rude but unattended. Thanks for making me feel welcomed and letting me enjoy your awesome toys. I did fall in love with the mini 14s got to shoot right before I left and it was like I missed the whole day not trying it earlier also the lever actions was a breath of fresh air and wanted everyone I shoot . I hope I wasn't being a troll up on the line all day I was just having so much fun just watching orhers have fun. Uzi hands down for me was the best dressed for the occasion and a real life war journalist with sick tech. If anybody needs a hand I have two that are young and strong and willing to help. on a side note hands down most polite person was lonehoosiers boy and it come from the great parents behind him. thanks for the games and memories I know im leaving something out but I hope you enjoyed me there as much as I enjoyed all of you. GOW im not a ***** im just a big softy for nice people but could live up to my size of a dick when my switch is hit.I'm addicted:draw:

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    While we weren't at the entire shoot today, if sadclown is talking about the boy I think, he definitely needs to be taught/re-taught range safety and some respect.

We did make a brief appearance late in the day. We were having to much fun out riding. It was nice to see the few people that were still hanging around.
    TV, thanks again for letting me shoot your Kimber. You really did not have to go get it after you were packed up. I appreciate it, immensely. I've now fallen in love with it (as much as a girl can after putting five rounds through) and you now can share the blame with actaeon on why darkkevin is going to go broke buying birthday presents for me.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Great first go around for me and I couldn't of been happier with the good people good food and good fun. I also noticed the kid taking advantage of my kindness for a weakness and reloading my revolver before I could say no so I let him shoot it once he was done it was passed along to the shy one who wasn't rude but unattended. Thanks for making me feel welcomed and letting me enjoy your awesome toys. I did fall in love with the mini 14s got to shoot right before I left and it was like I missed the whole day not trying it earlier also the lever actions was a breath of fresh air and wanted everyone I shoot . I hope I wasn't being a troll up on the line all day I was just having so much fun just watching orhers have fun. Uzi hands down for me was the best dressed for the occasion and a real life war journalist with sick tech. If anybody needs a hand I have two that are young and strong and willing to help. on a side note hands down most polite person was lonehoosiers boy and it come from the great parents behind him. thanks for the games and memories I know im leaving something out but I hope you enjoyed me there as much as I enjoyed all of you. GOW im not a ***** im just a big softy for nice people but could live up to my size of a dick when my switch is hit.I'm addicted:draw:
    I never said you were anything but nice...guess I better keep that mum or your rep with the other iron workers will go in the crapper. LOL. I have quite a bit to add on the days events, but want to take some time to reflect before putting it here. On a side note. Who had the bianchi speed strips for the 44-45? The wife (LadyGhost) grabbed an empty one off the far left bench thinking it was one of mind for .38-.357. So I have it here, just need to get it back to its owner.

ironSY395

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 31, 2013
    Valpo
    I never said you were anything but nice...guess I better keep that mum or your rep with the other iron workers will go in the crapper. LOL. I have quite a bit to add on the days events, but want to take some time to reflect before putting it here. On a side note. Who had the bianchi speed strips for the 44-45? The wife (LadyGhost) grabbed an empty one off the far left bench thinking it was one of mind for .38-.357. So I have it here, just need to get it back to its owner.

im just joshin ya but I think it was tv that had those

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Ghost: Oops. That was my speedstrip. I'll get it eventually. If you're coming to the Meet and Eat, I'll probably be there. Otherwise just throw it in your range bag and I'll get it from you next time I hit an M&S

T_star: No biggie. What's 50 yards. It was there and it's sometimes a couple months between M&S that I can attend because I get home from work too late on Saturday or I'm wiped out.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    What a great M&S, even with a bum ankle. I first would like to thank my wife. She was a huge help with the cooking and getting ready for the M&S. Also thanks to Lady Ghost for cooking too. These two ladies had to battle the grills with a hot dog tong and a fork, no thanks to someone who forgot to pack the utensils.

The day was pretty warm and we had plenty of water and soda, but I think the biggest hit was Turnandshoot's pink lemonade. There was not much left at the end. Also thanks to every one who brought food. I don't know who brought those cookies, but they were delicious.

We had a great pistol competition thanks to Turnandshoot. Hearing from those that participated in it, it was a eye opener. It gave you an idea where you were at with the other participants. It looked like many had never had the chance to shoot under pressure.

Gunbunnies those .357 rifles were a blast. I think I may have to pick up more .38/.357 ammo than 9mm next time.

I would also like to say thanks for all the compliments about my son. He was the tall skinny kid wearing a red shirt. This was he's first M&S. On the car ride back home all he would talk about was how much fun he had and he can't wait for the next one. In September we are going to our first Appleseed and I can't wait. I'm sure we'll both learn so much.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    While we weren't at the entire shoot today, if sadclown is talking about the boy I think, he definitely needs to be taught/re-taught range safety and some respect.

We did make a brief appearance late in the day. We were having to much fun out riding. It was nice to see the few people that were still hanging around.
    TV, thanks again for letting me shoot your Kimber. You really did not have to go get it after you were packed up. I appreciate it, immensely. I've now fallen in love with it (as much as a girl can after putting five rounds through) and you now can share the blame with actaeon on why darkkevin is going to go broke buying birthday presents for me.

I don't know what you're talking about.:dunno:

I never gave you my M&P to shoot.:pimp:

3steps

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    NWI
    No pics from today, but I had lots of fun at the 50 yard line shooting my new 1934 Mosin Nagant and some other toys.
    The corrosive Mosin ammo has a unique smell that is stuck in my hair. I love that smell.

I did find this scratch and sniff picture online. If you scratch your screen you can share in the experience of the day.

images

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    No pics from today, but I had lots of fun at the 50 yard line shooting my new 1934 Mosin Nagant and some other toys.
    The corrosive Mosin ammo has a unique smell that is stuck in my hair. I love that smell.

I did find this scratch and sniff picture online. If you scratch your screen you can share in the experience of the day.

images
    I tried to scratch it on my iPhone but the picture just moves up and down. Maybe I need to scratch side to side. :laugh:

the only Qualk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Valpo
    Well this was the first meet and shoot for my wife. I had talked about them enough and her schedule was open so she came down with me. It appeared I arrived just in time with the hamburger buns lol. The cookies were excellent I had "a few" :whistle: .

Shortly after wife and I arrived I noticed plates being handed out so went to grab one not knowing why lol. I really enjoyed the competition. I have never done a pistol competition outside of INGO or shot while being timed. It was for me very awesome as I was able to hit target with those two rounds being my first of the day. So thanks for the competition turnandshoot. I talked with you briefly I was wearing the slipknot shirt. I know I had some adrenaline going from that competition I could see others and felt my own arms shaking a little as I looked down the sites.

I also wanted to thank the older gentlemen who offered the 22 1911 I was surprised how much my wife liked it. So thank you because now I know what my wife actually wants to shoot.
    Thanks to the other gentlemen with the ruger 22.
    My wife and I had a great time and hopefully I can get her out to another event.
    Also Uzi button my wife did not like the concussion from your 7.62x39 upper I believe it was haha.

subtlesixer03

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    Me and the wife had a great time yesterday. We got there a bit late so we missed the shooting games. I want to give a big thanks to all those who let Suzi try out there pistols. The guys with the table full of 1911s where very nice and Im fairly certian she is now hooked them. It was very nice to she her enjoying someing I love to do so much myself. I think we all may have created a moster.

Top Bottom