Not open for further replies.

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    And I didn't wanna come out and say nothin!:):
    hey I really enjoy hearing that I have a keeper from all my friends and brothers. I'm happily married and just feel like patting a man on the back every once in a while when he finds a good one.

Beauty is only skin deep, but when a woman can get out there and keep up with the guys shooting, and a great cook like my wife is (I've got the gut to prove it). That's Hot to me! My wife is all that. She cooks, cleans, shoots, goes hunting with me, etc etc. She also helps me process my deer without whining or puking!

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    We gave a couple of hats away in the store Friday and I don't see a damn one of them anywhere in the pictures! WTF guys!?

:D
    SJ was wearing his but he had a 'flat tire', and I knew that (me being large and all) knew I was gonna sweat and didn't want to sweat in it just yet!

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    hey I really enjoy hearing that I have a keeper from all my friends and brothers. I'm happily married and just feel like patting a man on the back every once in a while when he finds a good one.

Beauty is only skin deep, but when a woman can get out there and keep up with the guys shooting, and a great cook like my wife is (I've got the gut to prove it). That's Hot to me! My wife is all that. She cooks, cleans, shoots, goes hunting with me, etc etc. She also helps me process my deer without whining or puking!

That's what it's all about!

I am happy to hear people think my wife is hot!

She used to make the rounds to poker clubs with me, and I'd get the same type of comments, and other guys that would say "I was thinking it but didn't want to say it" but it just makes me PROUD! :yesway::D

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    That's what it's all about!

I am happy to hear people think my wife is hot!

She used to make the rounds to poker clubs with me, and I'd get the same type of comments, and other guys that would say "I was thinking it but didn't want to say it" but it just makes me PROUD! :yesway::D
    now after meeting you, your avy makes perfect sense! LOL

cornfused

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 15, 2010
    out east

I understand exactly what you are saying and agree 100%!

It's not very often you get to see special women like that, I wish my wife could have been there to help her get more comfortable with that kind of stuff.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    OK, Kim and I are disagreeing about something...

Which one of THESE two guys let her shoot his mosin-nagant?

nqyc1y.jpg

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    now after meeting you, your avy makes perfect sense! LOL

If you only knew what I was wearing right now... you would probably laugh your ass off.

(for the record, it's nothing gross, but I'm wearing denim bibs and a green hat. I didn't do it on purpose, but I thought about it after you made this comment, and I laughed)

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    If you only knew what I was wearing right now... you would probably laugh your ass off.

(for the record, it's nothing gross, but I'm wearing denim bibs and a green hat. I didn't do it on purpose, but I thought about it after you made this comment, and I laughed)
    note to self: do not drink milk when reading a new post, just in case you spit milk all over the screen and out your nose!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom