• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    And now that I'm caught up with the thread and downloaded everyone else's pics and videos... :D

Was really great meeting everyone and seeing old faces again! Thanks to FPD and his BIL for the place to shoot! Thanks to Gary for the refresher and the last of the training. Really look forward to getting more now! :rockwoot: Bowling pins are AWESOME! And that pop-out target was FUN!

Can't wait to do this again and we're certainly going to have to have a cold weather shoot. :D Gotta get one more in before the end of the year in REAL PW fashion. ;)

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I know there's more pictures. Lets see some or some links to some! :rockwoot: I seen SOOOO many people taking pictures and not that many posted. Let's get on it people! :D

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I posted everything that looked unique. I took 2 or 3 every time I took one, so I had a lot that looked the same.

That and I took a LOT of pictures of Kimmi, and I figure you don't all want to look at a billion pics of her shooting.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Thanks guys, well enough of the downer stuff!

I just want you guys to remember that when your looking at the Pictures of the shoot that a camera adds 10lb's and I had a lot of camera's on me!!! :D

I just thought it was that Johnny Cash thing of wearing all black that made it look like you was sporting 10lbs more.:D

Gary I'd like to say again, THANK YOU! It's an honor to know you as a member here on INGO and to receive the training that you have provided to us for free.

It's people like you that help bring this wide collection of INGO Yaahoo's from all walks of life together as part of a tight knit community that I proud to call part of "my" family.:ingo:

I'm also sorry to hear about what happen with your father in law and how inconsiderate it is of your wife's family members to not step up and be responsible for helping their father live a respectful life in his golden years.
    That burden should not fall totally on your wife's shoulders and put a strain on your personal life as it has.

+1 for continuing with his care,
    -1 to those in the family who just don't get it.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I figure you don't all want to look at a billion pics of her shooting.

Don't be so sure about that. :): There are a lot of guys on this board.... :laugh:

I just thought it was that Johnny Cash thing of wearing all black that made it look like you was sporting 10lbs more.:D

Gary I'd like to say again, THANK YOU! It's an honor to know you as a member here on INGO and to receive the training that you have provided to us for free.

It's people like you that help bring this wide collection of INGO Yaahoo's from all walks of life together as part of a tight knit community that I proud to call part of "my" family.:ingo:

I'm also sorry to hear about what happen with your father in law and how inconsiderate it is of your wife's family members to not step up and be responsible for helping their father live a respectful life in his golden years.
    That burden should not fall totally on your wife's shoulders and put a strain on your personal life as it has.

+1 for continuing with his care,

-1 to those in the family who just don't get it.

:+1: to all of that and especially that last part. Some people just need beaten with switch.

cornfused

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 15, 2010
    out east
    I posted everything that looked unique. I took 2 or 3 every time I took one, so I had a lot that looked the same.

That and I took a LOT of pictures of Kimmi, and I figure you don't all want to look at a billion pics of her shooting.

Wrong sir, Very wrong!:ar15:

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield

Wait a sec, you think we'd rather look at pics of Savage than of Kimmi?

I ain't no homo!:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom