Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Scutter traded in his XD and is now carrying a Glock

img0137s.jpg

I managed to get my hands on an OD HighPoint.

img0139r.jpg

Perfecting my fighting stance with the HP. You want some of this?

img0138n.jpg

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    For those that don't already know, Scutter looks JUST like his avatar.

(welcome to the Big Dot Club, buddy!)

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    (welcome to the Big Dot Club, buddy!)

Yeah, I got tired of waiting on the Suresights. The Big Dots are awesome (and they were always my other choice anyway, but I had decided to give the suresights a chance). Scary listening to Britton beating the hell out of my slide with a mallet to remove the old sights!

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    I got a set of Big Dots installed on the G19 I carry.

I didn't have enough extra laying around to put them on my newest (nearly 20 years old G19 which looks practically new) that'll be next.

Fenway, that HiPoint is bitchin! Don't let anyone give you any crap without busting a cap or two.

VN Vet, I'm not sure where it was posted, but I'm pretty firmly attached to the "Cute as a button" certified Cheesehead importer "Pami" (As I'm her imported cheesehead :) )

It was good to see some familiar faces, and meet some new people at the same time! Looking forward to the next get together.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I got a set of Big Dots installed on the G19 I carry.

I didn't have enough extra laying around to put them on my newest (nearly 20 years old G19 which looks practically new) that'll be next.

Nice! While you guys were "up North" there was a 2nd Gen G19 that sold here in the Classifieds in like 45 minutes. I guess a price tag of $450 will do that! (it too looked brand new)

VN Vet, I'm not sure where it was posted, but I'm pretty firmly attached to the "Cute as a button" certified Cheesehead importer "Pami" (As I'm her imported cheesehead :) )

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...arms_-_sat_march_7th_2009_a-5.html#post285312

hotrodtba

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    Ossian
    I came home with a case of AE 9mm and a case of .45ACP, a Remington 870, and a Glock 17. So much for working there to get some extra coin. :rolleyes:

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    I'll echo that it was awesome to meet all the peoples as they were walking around the store! :D Pocketbook is a bit lighter because of Lars' Big Dots. I thought I wouldn't have to hear "I need to get those some day" anymore, but apparently his NEW (to him) G19 needs them, too. :rolleyes: Just for that, I made him go baby shopping with me when we got home. (We didn't find any babies for sale though, so we'll just have to wait until the kidlet arrives in June/July I guess...)

VN Vet, I probably blew out esrice's eardrum over the phone when he called just to tell us about your post. That certainly made my day, and I'm glad I was able to make you smile. :D

As always, my AAR includes photos. I only have a few because I didn't want to interrupt conversations too much. If anyone would like the incriminating evidence removed, just PM me. :) Attached are a few I'm sure won't mind being posted. :)

Photography by Pami: Gun Shots » 2009.03 INGO Day at 21st Century Firearms

picture-021.jpg

picture-027.jpg

picture-025.jpg

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    That was me brother. But, I am 45, good clean livin and a baby face!

Darn my friend, you will still be able to pick up the younger women when you are my age. Heck, I don't think I look bad for a 70 year old. Just kidding my friend. I am only 59, at least for a few more months.

Just don't try to pick up Pami. She is already taken and I have heard her husband is a crack shot and just may have me marked to hunt down, or at least in his sights... LOL.

Today was a super day and Thanks again to Fenway, Britton and all others to helped out for putting on the very fine INGO Day.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom