• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    You want to look smart on the internet? At the bare minimum (that's "bare", not "bear"), in order to be taken seriously, you need to use proper spelling, grammar, punctuation and good diction.

klinkhochstetter.jpg

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Is your reading comprehension so poor that you can not figure out what someone means when they mis type bare for bear?

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Is your reading comprehension so poor that you can not figure out what someone means when they mis type bare for bear?

No. I know exactly what they mean. Do you not understand the value of clear and precise communication? Is that concept above your ability, or not worthy of your attention?

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    No. I know exactly what they mean. Do you not understand the value of clear and precise communication? Is that concept above your ability, or not worthy of your attention?

Honestly when I see someone make a big deal out of grammar and spelling I wonder how those people deal with real issues in their life.:dunno:

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN

Honestly when I see someone make a big deal out of grammar and spelling I wonder how those people deal with real issues in their life.:dunno:

That didn't really answer my question, did it?

christman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Terra Haute
    Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteers be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    I see. Well, there's not much I can say if you just don't care for communicating in an intelligent, precise manner.

If me miss tying bare and bear disgust you I dont really have any time for you either so its a moot point.:rolleyes:

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    I see. Well, there's not much I can say if you're just too important to concern yourself with proper grammar.
    well if you feel like a more intelligent person at the end of the day, after you have spelled every word correctly and gramatically correct, and if it makes you sleep better at night, then have at it.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    I'm only concerned with my own spelling and grammar.
    If someone else isn't as concerned with their own, that's their business.
    I'm me, and they are them. (Or is it themselves???):n00b:
    Mike

Top Bottom