A Special Thanks to those Special People! You know who you are!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jtmarine1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2009
    Lexington, IN
    I just wanted to give a SPECIAL THANKS to all the ARSE-HATS that can't keep it PG-13 and now I have to break out my Cracker Jacks Decder Ring to read a post for all the **************! Fenway, I apologize if this post is misplaced or out of line but I have kept my mouth shut with these people too long.

So, like I said, here is your SPECIAL THANKS!

:fawk::fawk::fawk::fawk::dumbass::biggun:

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I'm gonna lay it out on the line, cuz that's what I do. Out of 5,090 members, there are about 5 that have ruined this for everyone. They know who they are. We asked that cursing be avoided, then we were taken to task on what defined a curse word. We then asked to keep it PG and we were taken to task over that definition. Then we laid out what words to avoid and those words kept coming up with creative spelling by the same .01% of members. It isn't that hard to be civilized and we have grown tired of having our buttons pushed. It is NOT in good fun and if it takes a software modification to get those 5 people to realize that, the so be it...

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    I'm gonna lay it out on the line, cuz that's what I do. Out of 5,090 members, there are about 5 that have ruined this for everyone. They know who they are. We asked that cursing be avoided, then we were taken to task on what defined a curse word. We then asked to keep it PG and we were taken to task over that definition. Then we laid out what words to avoid and those words kept coming up with creative spelling by the same .01% of members. It isn't that hard to be civilized and we have grown tired of having our buttons pushed. It is NOT in good fun and if it takes a software modification to get those 5 people to realize that, the so be it...

I'm thinking a simple
    kickinthepants.jpg
    would save the rest of us the aggravation.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    If you deserve a boot then you should get your boot...

Believe me, they're definitely coming. I've had it up to here (imagine me putting my hand around chin level). I used to enjoy posting to INGO as evidenced by my ridiculous post count. Anymore it's almost a pain in the neck now. I'd like to get back to enjoying it again.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Trust me when I say several of us understand exactly where you are coming from. I have no want to have your job here. To many think of this place as a big top and themselves as the main attraction. What they fail realize is clowns are never main attractions, just distractions.

jtmarine1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2009
    Lexington, IN
    IBTL:rockwoot:

I understand you guys(the Mods) positions and don't blame you at all for the filter. It just makes me want to grab a sock and a bar of soap for the blatant offenders though.

Top Bottom