Jan 13, 2011

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN

The videos are all very disturbing, but particularly charming were the European women getting the snot beat out of them for presumably the way they were dressed, and of course, not being Muslim. I cannot believe we are going to bring in 10,000 refugees a year in to this country. Well, I can believe it with this administration. Oh, and Germany, Italy and France? Good luck. You will need it. We certainly do.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    The videos are all very disturbing, but particularly charming were the European women getting the snot beat out of them for presumably the way they were dressed, and of course, not being Muslim. I cannot believe we are going to bring in 10,000 refugees a year in to this country. Well, I can believe it with this administration. Oh, and Germany, Italy and France? Good luck. You will need it. We certainly do.

You realize that their docrine teaches that any woman who is not a follower of islam is to be labled as a whore and mass rape is considered a way of "purifying her". That includes your wife, daughter, even your mother. Rape is not a civil or moral crime as long as the victim is an infidel. If the woman dies in the attack that is just their god's way of saying there is not hope for the whores soul. That was from the court testimony in a gang rape by islamists in Sweden. Nice people

Wake up America and Europe, it is not about immigration, it is about invasion.

Last edited:

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Who are "they"? And what is your source for the "doctrine"?

Who?

It is also about disinformation and outright lies.

WHo is this whole thread about? the followers of islam. I have studied it. 4.0 in both college and seminary. Multiple courses on world religions. Mentored an entire summer under an Egyptian Coptic Christian who holds 4 Phd. in antiquities, arab and hebrew history as well as religion. I have read the qur'ran cover to cover myself. Studied the history of the formation and the growth of islam.

I do agree with you about disinformation. The doctrine of lying to lead infidels astray is called "tiqqya" by the followers if islam. I hope I spelled it right.

How about you?

Last edited:

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    WHo is this whole thread about? the followers of islam. I have studied it. 4.0 in both college and seminary. Multiple courses on world religions. Mentored an entire summer under an Egyptian Coptic Christian who holds 4 Phd. in antiquities, arab and hebrew history as well as religion. I have read the qur'ran cover to cover myself. Studied the history of the formation and the growth of islam.

Wow. Impressive internet credentials.

So, then you should be able to cite to the provision of the Koran that explicitly states
    any woman who is not a follower of islam is to be labled as a whore and mass rape is considered a way of "purifying her"

ETA:
    Oh, and I may be misunderstanding. Are you saying Daesh ("Islamic State") holds this position, or are you saying all of Islam?

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Wow. Impressive internet credentials.

So, then you should be able to cite to the provision of the Koran that explicitly states

You asked a question, I answered, I asked a question, you didn't. "internet credentials" I got them the hard way, and paid for every course with cash I earned myself. I am pretty easy going, but maybe you need to read a book or two. nun indeed.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    You asked a question, I answered, I asked a question, you didn't. "internet credentials" I got them the hard way, and paid for every course with cash I earned myself. I am pretty easy going, but maybe you need to read a book or two. nun indeed.

Ok, the "source" for your statement is simply you. An anonymous dude on an internet gun forum. Awesome.

How about this, I'll post a citation from the Koran, and you can tell me whether it supports your interpretation. That seems fair.

Surat Al-Ma'idah [5:5] - The Noble Qur'an - ?????? ?????? (Muhsin Khan translation):
    (Lawful to you in marriage) are chaste women from the believers and chaste women from those who were given the Scripture (Jews and Christians) before your time, when you have given their due Mahr (bridal money given by the husband to his wife at the time of marriage), desiring chastity (i.e. taking them in legal wedlock) not committing illegal sexual intercourse, nor taking them as girl-friends.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    You still have not answered my question, but what the heck, I'll answer you anyway, but I reserve the right to ask you more questions.

You know that verse had nothing to do with the treatment of infidels. You also know surah 3:14 that openly rquards all women as playthings as well a Surah 2:223, wife beating surah 4:34 You can hardly turn to a page that does not prescribe brutality against those who do not worship in the islamic way such as surah 2:6-7.

What do you want a doctrinal dissertation?

How do you describe and justify the words of those we have seen making threats against pretty much all non islamic persons in the world? How do you explain the threats made by Khamenei on television made today? That was not from a smuggled in camera, he spoke before media for a willful purpose.

How do you answer the fact that everywhere the followers are are is an open cesspool of suffering and tragedy? What is your answer to the fact that sunni and shia have been fighting each other to the death since the prophet died?

The promoters of islam say there is no compulsion in the religion. How do you explain the followers going house to house with weapons murdering, raping and destroying the lands and homes where people chose another religion. That sounds much like evangelism by compulsion to me.

How do you explain the riots and violence that is already becoming widespread in Europe as the refugees make demands and destroy the property of the people who are citizens in their own lands.

Of course you also know about the desire to purposely destroy the world to usher in the end of time so that the islamic god can rule with no opposition. I forgot, is that the sunni or shia sect? How do you explain that?

I also know that there is a growing Christian movement running underground in the middle east inside of even the most violent and murderous areas. islam will not stand forever. The prophet Isaiah stated that one day there will be a highway running from Jerusalem to Egypt and to Assyria. Egypt will be called GODS people, Assyria will be called GODS handiwork and Israel will be call GODS inheritance. The GOD of Abraham, Jacob and Isaac. Isaiah 19:23-25. Have you seen that?

Last edited:

Drail

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Bloomington
    Remember all of the Holy Wars from history class? That was Islam. Islam has been enslaving and holding back its believers for thousands of years. Baghdad was the scientific and mathematical center of the world for hundreds of years. They gave us our numerical system and named all of the stars and constellations were leading the world in technology until one radical Leader declared mathematics to be the Devil's work. Their civilization went down the tubes and has never recovered.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    You know that verse had nothing to do with the treatment of infidels.
    Well, clearly. It deals with treatment of Jews and Christians.

Thank you for citations.
    You also know surah 3:14 that openly rquards all women as playthings as well a Surah 2:223
    Well, in fairness, women have been regarded as chattel by many cultures - including ours. For the benefit of those playing along at home:

3:14
    Beautified for men is the love of things they covet; women, children, much of gold and silver (wealth), branded beautiful horses, cattle and well-tilled land. This is the pleasure of the present world's life; but Allah has the excellent return (Paradise with flowing rivers, etc.) with Him.

2:223
    Your wives are a tilth for you, so go to your tilth (have sexual relations with your wives in any manner as long as it is in the vagina and not in the anus), when or how you will, and send (good deeds, or ask Allah to bestow upon you pious offspring) before you for your ownselves. And fear Allah, and know that you are to meet Him (in the Hereafter), and give good tidings to the believers (O Muhammad SAW).
    And, to quote you, those verses have "nothing to do with the treatment of infidels." In fact, they deal more with marital relations.

, wife beating surah 4:34
    Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has made one of them to excel the other, and because they spend (to support them) from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient (to Allah and to their husbands), and guard in the husband's absence what Allah orders them to guard (e.g. their chastity, their husband's property, etc.). As to those women on whose part you see ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (next), refuse to share their beds, (and last) beat them (lightly, if it is useful), but if they return to obedience, seek not against them means (of annoyance). Surely, Allah is Ever Most High, Most Great.

Again, marital relations. And, before beating, we're supposed to withhold sex. Wait. Whose punishment is this?

You can hardly turn to a page that does not prescribe brutality against those who do not worship in the islamic way such as surah 2:6-7.
    Really?

2:6-7
    Verily, those who disbelieve, it is the same to them whether you (O Muhammad Peace be upon him ) warn them or do not warn them, they will not believe. Allah has set a seal on their hearts and on their hearings, (i.e. they are closed from accepting Allah's Guidance), and on their eyes there is a covering. Theirs will be a great torment.

Not exactly "let loose the the dogs of war."

What do you want a doctrinal dissertation?
    Actually, I just wanted to know the source of your assertion. You just now provided it. If you want to provide a doctoral dissertation, that's up to you.

How do you describe and justify the words of those we have see making threats against pretty much all non islamic persons in the world?
    I would use the same words that Muslims all over the word use to describe Daesh: apostates and murderers.

(Don't worry, dictionary.com has an entry for "apostate.")

How do you answer the fact that everywhere the followers are are is an open cesspool of suffering and tragedy?
    Let's leave Detroit out of this.

Much of the world is full of suffering and tragedy. It is the human condition. How do you "answer the fact" that there are "cesspools of suffering and tragedy" without any Muslims?

Or, even more apropos, how do you "answer the fact" that there are not roving gangs of Muslims raping and otherwise "purifying" American (and other "Western") women?

What is your answer to the fact that sunni and sheites have been fighting each other to the death since the prophet died?
    They hate each other for their differences of belief. Not particularly hard to sort that out.

But now you truly confused me. Are you saying that the Sunni/Shia split is what makes someone an infidel? (Admittedly, that is probably true from each perspective.) If so, then I'm lost at how you extrapolate out any danger for "our" womenfolk who aren't Sunni/Shia (respectively).

The promoters of islam say there is no compulsion in the religion. How do you explain the followers going house to house with weapons murdering, raping and destroying the lands where people chose another religion. That sounds much like evangelism by compulsion to me.
    Indeed it is. By apostate zealots who use religious zeal to further political goals.

How do you explain the riots and violence that is already becoming widespread in Europe as the refugees make demands and destroy the property of the people who are citizens in their own lands.
    "Widespread"? Like the #blacklivesmatter campaign?

Of course you also know about the desire to purposely destroy the world to usher in the end of time so that the islamic god can rule with no opposition. I forgot, is that the sunni or sheite sect? How do you explain that?
    Are you talking about ALL of Islam or Daesh/IS?

Last edited:

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    You have been personally offensive three times, and always in a condesending way, I am disappointed that you operate in that realm. You are clearly skilled in the art of apologetics, but you do not even have a name or a location. You display the nun as your avatar, yet you clearly are not a nazarene. Is that more tiqqya? Your attitude is not even going to get me off the couch to go to my file cabinet, let alone dig up my research papers.

If you are not pro islam, why do you continue to defend evils commited in the name of that religion?

I would like to say that I am done, but I will continue to pray for your eternal salvation, even though I believe you are compelled to pray for my destruction. It is written 79 places that infidels should be destroyed and one place it is requred as a good idea. If living in a country founded on Christianity is a problem for you, why are you here?

Keep asking questions, questions bring truth, with truth comes peace.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom