• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Not in our inventory. So far as USAF is concerned, B/D are strictly armed trainers. Some others put a different spin on them, especially Israel with the F-16I which is basically a one-engined F-15E.

Yeah, the exports, though, seem to find cool ways to use them as pilot/bombadier or weapons officer type things. I thought some Ds have been used in Wild Weasel/SEAD role?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Yeah, the exports, though, seem to find cool ways to use them as pilot/bombadier or weapons officer type things. I thought some Ds have been used in Wild Weasel/SEAD role?

I was not aware of it, but that certainly doesn't mean it hasn't been tried. In any event, dedicated aircraft in that role are generally prepared in small enough numbers that one would likely not notice unless he were specifically looking for it or just got lucky.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So how big of a coward is the UK? 30 of their citizens murder by ISIS, and their people and govt aren't calling for blood? I think even Barry couldn't avoid a major uptick in a military response, if the victims were Americans. I'm baffled at how quiet the Brits have been.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    So how big of a coward is the UK? 30 of their citizens murder by ISIS, and their people and govt aren't calling for blood? I think even Barry couldn't avoid a major uptick in a military response, if the victims were Americans. I'm baffled at how quiet the Brits have been.
    I could be wrong,but I thought London was now more than 51% Muslim. Mabye their Immigration has bit them in the Axx.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Last edited:

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    You are correct....like I said I thought.It is roughly 40% Black or minority. Will break 50%by 2038. You are correct Sir. Hold the insults ......

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You are correct....like I said I thought.It is roughly 40% Black or minority. Will break 50%by 2038. You are correct Sir.

Huh? Are you correlating Black or minority = Muslim? London has a HUGE Caribbean population, and they're mostly Anglican or Catholic. Not to mention the Indians descent pop that is Hindu.

Top Bottom