A kid so metal she makes your 1911 look like a sissy!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    With bad singing habits, anyone can do damage to their vocal cords. There are plenty of singers that have been at it for years (most likely have trained for what they do) that end up with hemorrhaging vocal cords. Unless they've got that little girl warming up properly, she is most likely doing some damage.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    It took some guts for those kids to get up there and do that. That's for sure. And it's not the kind of thing you see on that show a lot. However, a 6 year old girl screaming is pretty common and my three year old could blow her out of the water :):

Boost Lee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Greenwood, IN
    She "sang"... immediately after, Howard asked if her voice was okay? And out from her mouth peeped that same cute little voice.

Rock on, little girl!!! :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

I've seen worse things done by parents... and to be completely honest with you, even as someone that doesn't listen to "screamo" much if ever,
    It does require a special kind of SKILL via your vocal cords to be able to make those kinds of sounds. The average joe "screaming" will result in a lost voice.

Same goes for the professional screamo artists as well as little girls like this that have discovered.... they have a "talent".

Again, Rock on!!! LOL. Loved it.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    It took some guts for those kids to get up there and do that. That's for sure. And it's not the kind of thing you see on that show a lot. However, a 6 year old girl screaming is pretty common and my three year old could blow her out of the water :):

I hear kids that could easily compete, and probably blow her out of the water, every single time I'm in Walmart. I can be across the store and hear the screams from the toy aisle. Sometimes people can hear those screams from the alcohol aisle or the video game aisle, that just means my wallet is empty.

Polished515

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Muncie
    That's not bad parenting IMO. If your kids happen to be into that same stuff you are its good to let them explore it in ways they enjoy. A lot of people think many of us are bad parents because we own guns and teach our children about them...
    I just try to not judge unless I can see true damage being done to a child. And I do not see any damage being done in this video. That isn't to say it won't hurt her someday. Just need to take precautions.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    That's not bad parenting IMO. If your kids happen to be into that same stuff you are its good to let them explore it in ways they enjoy. A lot of people think many of us are bad parents because we own guns and teach our children about them...
    I just try to not judge unless I can see true damage being done to a child. And I do not see any damage being done in this video. That isn't to say it won't hurt her someday. Just need to take precautions.

Agreed. I actually like some screamo (some). That doesn't make me a bad parent. I have multiple tattoos, piercings, and firearms too. That doesn't make me a bad parent either. To each their own. If there's no harm being done then who cares? And I highly doubt a little girl screaming like that is going to truly damage her. Anyone who has little girls at home can tell you they do it on their own whether you like it or not

flashpuppy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    NWI, Lowell
    I'm probably outside of what the "average" member here looks like, age, experiences, and musical tastes. That being said, I LOVED that performance! I would absolutely buy an album from that little girl.

Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    Hope your not a parent then.....

Too late, and I bet mine go farther in life than these two. I wish them the best though but allowing your 5 year old daughter to participate in this sort of ridiculous nonsense, then displaying said nonsense for the world to see, is poor parenting, whether you agree or not.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Too late, and I bet mine go farther in life than these two. I wish them the best though but allowing your 5 year old daughter to participate in this sort of ridiculous nonsense, then displaying said nonsense for the world to see, is poor parenting, whether you agree or not.

How is it nonsense? Not trying to stir the pot, but asking seriously? What's so nonsensical about it?

Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    How is it nonsense? Not trying to stir the pot, but asking seriously? What's so nonsensical about it?

It seems pretty self evident just from watching the video. So what am I missing? Is screaming into a microphone about Zombies some sort of brilliant new art form?

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    It seems pretty self evident just from watching the video. So what am I missing? Is screaming into a microphone about Zombies some sort of brilliant new art form?

Just because it's not something you're into doesn't necessarily make it nonsense. If it were so nonsensical there wouldn't be bands who make tons of money off of it. It's not my favorite thing in the world, but neither is baseball, stamp collecting, or many other things. That doesn't make it ridiculous. It just means that I, personally, don't see the point in it. I'm fairly certain there are many people who would think I'm a bad parent for taking my child out shooting and letting him participate in such "nonsense". Just because you or I or someone else doesn't see the point in something doesn't mean that other people don't.

Top Bottom