A kid so metal she makes your 1911 look like a sissy!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    Just because it's not something you're into doesn't necessarily make it nonsense. If it were so nonsensical there wouldn't be bands who make tons of money off of it. It's not my favorite thing in the world, but neither is baseball, stamp collecting, or many other things. That doesn't make it ridiculous. It just means that I, personally, don't see the point in it. I'm fairly certain there are many people who would think I'm a bad parent for taking my child out shooting and letting him participate in such "nonsense". Just because you or I or someone else doesn't see the point in something doesn't mean that other people don't.

Ok then, what's the point of screaming into a microphone? What is it I'm not getting?

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Ok then, what's the point of screaming into a microphone? What is it I'm not getting?

To be honest with you I have no idea what the point is. I have no idea what the point of a lot of things are but I won't go so far as to call something nonsense just because I'm not into it. Other people don't find it silly or ridiculous. And to go out on the limb of saying something is bad parenting just because their kids are doing something that I don't see the point in is beyond judgmental in my eyes. As long as it isn't hurting anyone, who cares? If they were proud of their kids for being drug dealers or rapists then I can see bringing the bad parenting into it, but otherwise who am I, who are any of us, to say how someone should raise their kids??

Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    To be honest with you I have no idea what the point is. I have no idea what the point of a lot of things are but I won't go so far as to call something nonsense just because I'm not into it. Other people don't find it silly or ridiculous. And to go out on the limb of saying something is bad parenting just because their kids are doing something that I don't see the point in is beyond judgmental in my eyes. As long as it isn't hurting anyone, who cares? If they were proud of their kids for being drug dealers or rapists then I can see bringing the bad parenting into it, but otherwise who am I, who are any of us, to say how someone should raise their kids??

Well, if someone else can explain how screaming into a microphone about zombies is anything but nonsense, I'm listening.

As far as being judgmental, I'm not telling anyone how to raise their kids, I'm just expressing my opinion about what I think about how they're raising their kids. I'm not really into all the PC garbage about being tolerant and nonjudgmental about everyone else's choices. It doesn't mean I hate anyone or wish ill will toward anyone. It means that if you feel free to parade your children, screaming into a microphone on national television, then I feel perfectly fine with thinking it's nonsense and questioning whether or not it's the best parenting choice. If my opinion isn't welcome, then maybe they should stick to screaming in the privacy of their own home instead of doing it in public.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Well, if someone else can explain how screaming into a microphone about zombies is anything but nonsense, I'm listening.

As far as being judgmental, I'm not telling anyone how to raise their kids, I'm just expressing my opinion about what I think about how they're raising their kids. I'm not really into all the PC garbage about being tolerant and nonjudgmental about everyone else's choices. It doesn't mean I hate anyone or wish ill will toward anyone. It means that if you feel free to parade your children, screaming into a microphone on national television, then I feel perfectly fine with thinking it's nonsense and questioning whether or not it's the best parenting choice. If my opinion isn't welcome, then maybe they should stick to screaming in the privacy of their own home instead of doing it in public.

Oh of course you're entitled to your opinion. All of us are. As far as parenting choices. Well maybe it isn't the best, but I wouldn't go so far as to say it's "bad". And let's be honest here there are MANY choices that could be made that are far worse as far as parenting goes. I'm sure I make choices when it comes to raising my kids that other people don't agree with. I'm sure we all do. My point was just that I disagree with pulling out the "bad parenting" card. "Not my choice of parenting"....sure, but we don't know that's they're bad parents. Maybe they are, but to assume it from seeing that video is pretty harsh

Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    Oh of course you're entitled to your opinion. All of us are. As far as parenting choices. Well maybe it isn't the best, but I wouldn't go so far as to say it's "bad". And let's be honest here there are MANY choices that could be made that are far worse as far as parenting goes. I'm sure I make choices when it comes to raising my kids that other people don't agree with. I'm sure we all do. My point was just that I disagree with pulling out the "bad parenting" card. "Not my choice of parenting"....sure, but we don't know that's they're bad parents. Maybe they are, but to assume it from seeing that video is pretty harsh

Fair enough.

Top Bottom