• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KDW77

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Those are pretty cool, I have a black one. I really like the white one. What kind of rifle are you using? I have a Howa 22-250

swampdonkey

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    Bloomington
    a few weeks back i had a dog with that white appearance on a trail cam....... was kinda wondering what the hell it was! never seen one that color before! very pale! was thinking it might be some sort of wolf, coyote mix! thanks for the info!

Scoe3202

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2013
    That's awesome. I've thought about taking out coyotes by my parents that have attacked pets but a sheriff stopped by when my mom was brandishing a daisy pump BB gun and was told you can not fire a gun in city limits(technically it is an unincorporated area) but now it's about half a mile from a school. In the Center Grove area. So I think I'll avoid shooting if possible.

Scoe3202

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2013
    Ok so my mom found a coyote in their side yard and she has smaller dogs. Does anyone know if she could get in trouble for shooting them on her property based on the location (close to a school) and not to far from other houses? Sorry if I sound like a rookie I kind of am so I hope someone can give advice.

Jason R. Bruce

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 6, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    Thanks guys. Taxidermist called Wednesday and said the black coyote is finished... hopefully I can get it picked up this weekend and complete my mantle display. Will try to get some pics on here sometime.

Scoe3202, check with law enforcement. Any advice you got here would be "from the internet" and hold absolutely no weight with the officers that would ultimately come to gunfire at your mothers home.

Top Bottom