applause1.gif

concrete dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 19, 2008
    Goshen
    same old stuff

HOW BOUT 20 posts and a blood sample, and drug test so we can post again.....Some of us work and can't post all the time, apperetnly you have to be a nerd to sell something now!!!:noway::noway::noway::noway::twocents:
    well i cant see why people cant stop:horse: whats hard to get.gun owners forum with classifieds not the other way around.saw a guy today complain about some deleted posts and he could not do the classifieds.all i saw was 19 good posts and 44 classified posts and he got mad also.IT IS 10$ OR 50 POSTS GET ON BOARD OR GO SOME WHERE ELSE AND BUY AND SELL:dunno:

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    As a user, I understand your frustration. As a moderator, I would hope you could try and understand our frustration. The post minimum we had before was not working. Moving the post count up to 50 has actually helped us tremendously. You do not see it from your side but as a moderator we do not have to weed out as many fluff posts as we did before. I think we have had only 1 user try and post 50 posts via the welcome forum. He has now come around as well. May not be happy with it but he's back and fine. I think if you actually take the time to at least pick one forum and just read through the titles, you can find something to comment on. You don't have to read through each and every post but the titles will help. Since you have firearms, there has to be at least one forum in here that you could be interested in. The few rules that we do have are to help continue keeping this site the fantastic site that it is. We are happy to have you and hope that you stay and help contribute.

hehehehe... VUPDblue beat me to it. His was just much shorter than mind.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom