Not open for further replies.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    what a loser..... i really hope he gets banned.

Now now. People have every right to blow off steam so long as they do not go to far and he is nowhere near too far.

Personally I hope he stays and becomes more a part of the community.

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    Now now. People have every right to blow off steam so long as they do not go to far and he is nowhere near too far.

Somebody got a new presciption....... didn't they????

LOL....

I don't know how you guys deal with it.:ingo::cheers:

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Sorry about your frustration, but I bet you have plenty of posts you could make to bring up your number. Heck, I would love to hear the story of your avatar. I have a boy too but have never taken him squirreling.

I suppose that was nicer than my post :D

If your boy is at all interested, you gotta take him! I like small game hunting better than deer hunting. Not nearly as many people in the field, the seasons last forever, and it's a much more relaxed and fun style of hunting.

If the OP doesn't start a thread, I'll start one about my boy's first season.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    50 posts can be circumvented if you become a site supporter..problem solved

Or he could simply participate in a meaningful manner. I looked up his posting history. Seems that about 70% of it was wanting to sell or trade. He's simply looking to use INGO as a free classified advertising forum without having to contribute to the overall knowledge base.

I don't understand why people cannot understand that we are all guests here. There are rules, the rules are all very reasonable and easy to follow. All he has to do is contribute in a reasonable manner by offering up his experiences. Instead he starts 2 threads on the same topic and insults people claiming that if you contribute then you must be a nerd.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    HOW BOUT 20 posts and a blood sample, and drug test so we can post again.....Some of us work and can't post all the time, apperetnly you have to be a nerd to sell something now!!!:noway::noway::noway::noway::twocents:

Way to simultaneously insult all the members that actually follow the rules of the site.

Out of the 61 total posts you have on INGO, only 17 of those are in the community, while the rest are in the Classifieds. This is the kind of ratio we're trying to stay away from.

If you'd like to be a part of this community, then we'd be happy to share with you the benefit of using the Classifieds.

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Im in the military full time, been here 3 months and have almost 500 posts. If you just want to sell/buy/trade guns go to hoosier topics! If you want to meet some great people, learn new things and function like a normal educated human then stay here and post or donate. You've been here for 7 months and have 17 posts and over 40 in the classified section?

Bisley Man

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Whitestown
    To all new members

HOW BOUT 20 posts and a blood sample, and drug test so we can post again.....Some of us work and can't post all the time, apperetnly you have to be a nerd to sell something now!!!:noway::noway::noway::noway::twocents:

My Dear Sirs, as a fairly new member who is new to web forums, I can understand your frustration. I don't know a rep. from a rip. I don't know a hard drive from a hard --, well you get the picture. But being new to all this I just accepted the rules and follow them.I wanted to commune with my fellow gun enthusiasts while I learn about this business that is second nature to the computer forum savy people.It won't take long to get 50 posts, and in so doing you might make a friend.:patriot:

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0

Sorry about your frustration, but I bet you have plenty of posts you could make to bring up your number. Heck, I would love to hear the story of your avatar. I have a boy too but have never taken him squirreling.
    :+1:

(This whole drug testing thing...just a rumor...right???) :nailbite:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom