• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    This is why mods don't want us to self moderate. I turned the language filter off (Scutter has nothing on my awesome, almost Zen like skills) and he actually said "love cops". Now doesn't everyone feel bad?

Blue, I would rep you, but you turned it off so +1 to you.

Still waiting to hear from Frank before I go all armed east side up in here. :)

Is there a way to turn the filter off now or were you just saying that for the sake of a joke?

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    This...is a shotgun....you'll raise bloody hell, never mind pulses :):

You have " REPLICA " written on the side of your guns. I have "Desert Eagle, POINT five oh, written on the side of mine"

but that's far from the best line of the film. The best line is when Avy comes to London and meets Doug in his office :): Too bad I can't post that one here....

RobbLG

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2010
    Riddle me this Batman... How do you have an attitude like that and get to 658 posts and then just get stupid and get banned??? :dunno:

:popcorn:

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    PWI, Posting while intoxicated. There have been a couple of mornings that I have gotten up with a throbbing head saying god I hope nobody quoted me so I can delete it. And then it is on to facebook to see what I have said there, especially being friends with old flames from the past and my wife and family members who can all see what I have said. On these mornings I think to myself I should have a breathalizer on my computer.:)

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    His attitude had been going downhill for a few months.

Maybe it was a cry for help. Perhaps if we had simply given him a warm hug he would have changed his attitude and became a valued member of society once again. I mean really, can't we all just get along?

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    Maybe it was a cry for help. Perhaps if we had simply given him a warm hug he would have changed his attitude and became a valued member of society once again. I mean really, can't we all just get along?

Nope.

I lost respect for that member a while back when he bragged about how his Semi wasn't up to code. Sad thing is he drives around Indy for UPS according to him.

Top Bottom