• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    You have " REPLICA " written on the side of your guns. I have "Desert Eagle, POINT five oh, written on the side of mine"

but that's far from the best line of the film. The best line is when Avy comes to London and meets Doug in his office :): Too bad I can't post that one here....

Ha! Agreed!

"London? LONDON! You know, bad food, worse weather, Mary ****ing Poppins? London!"

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Jeez, 100 posts in this one in 10 hours? I missed A LOT! Last I saw there was a cartoon of bunny girl, or girl bunny (whichever) and then a member got banned and...

Holy schnike's Batman!

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Not taking sides here yet but just wanted to make an observation. A person (at least in Indy) cannot "press charges" on someone else. You cannot walk up to the prosecutor's office and ask for charges. Only a detective can bring charges to screening to be reviewed. Call internal affairs. They live for this stuff.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Not taking sides here yet but just wanted to make an observation. A person (at least in Indy) cannot "press charges" on someone else. You cannot walk up to the prosecutor's office and ask for charges. Only a detective can bring charges to screening to be reviewed. Call internal affairs. They live for this stuff.

Actually you can walk up to the prosecutor's office and state you want to press charges. Try it, they will most likely giggle before they set you straight.

Frank, is this a vague way of saying you have contacted a certain officer, but you don't have all the details?

eatsnopaste

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    South Bend
    MAN! What's not to love about this thread? we got cops abusing their authority (allegedly) ***** slapped by a mall cop in front of his wife (allegedly) INGO death by moderator, and the best of all time....SCHNEIDER!!!!!

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Actually you can walk up to the prosecutor's office and state you want to press charges. Try it, they will most likely giggle before they set you straight.

IME, the prosecutor's are even more arrogant than most attorneys. They don't give a crap about the victims or their concerns.

Top Bottom