• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dr. Pretorius

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Okay, I'm Back. Had to put this project on hold till I got my Tax refund. I just ordered a complete Spikes 9mm upper with 10.5" Barrel. I have my Receiver engraved with my full name, city & state. I have my forms & fingerprint cards.

It's going to be 3 to 4 weeks wait on my upper according to Spikes website. I would like to go ahead and get this SBR paperwork completed and sent off. Can anyone who has went thru this give me helping hand in how to take my steps to get this completed.

Thanks!

ashylarry

Expert
    Rating - 90%
    9   1   0
    May 9, 2008
    Greencastle
    Okay, I'm Back. Had to put this project on hold till I got my Tax refund. I just ordered a complete Spikes 9mm upper with 10.5" Barrel. I have my Receiver engraved with my full name, city & state. I have my forms & fingerprint cards.

It's going to be 3 to 4 weeks wait on my upper according to Spikes website. I would like to go ahead and get this SBR paperwork completed and sent off. Can anyone who has went thru this give me helping hand in how to take my steps to get this completed.

Thanks!

I think there is a sticky with a guide or how to in this section. There should be a link to where you can print off the forms. I would print off many extras for when you mess up. I think it went thru 4 or so before I got mine right.

Maybe stop into a class 3 dealer in your area if there is not a member close to you with experience. Just ask them for help filling out the form and then buy something from the shop for the help. Worth a shot :D

indybrad

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Indianapolis
    After you fill out the paperwork and fingerprint cards take it to the city county building. They will fingerprint you for a fee, but I can't remember how much it is. Attach a self addressed stamped envelope and they will send it back to you unless you want to go back and pick it up. Then send it to the ATF with the 200 check.

Top Bottom