• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    If schools can kick kids out for having pink or purple hair and cite it as disturbing the classroom this will have no chance of making it to court. Remember, some liberal judge will have his or her say over whether any constitutional rights were violated and we all know what most of those clowns decide.

.356luger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    martinsville
    Well thankfully indiana has its own state gun 1 of only 3 states I might add, and while other states try and remove guns ours is trying to put one in every school. Not to mention train someone to use it. Pending this summers investigative panel.

If I were a terrorist I would "fly over" this state to.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Are we sure the kid got in trouble for the shirt and not for telling the teacher to go **** themselves for trying to ruin our country? I don't know much about the situation, but I know that I would have gotten in trouble for what I said during the argument, if not for the shirt. I was more easily provoked then. Young men often are.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    This is a seriously good idea. I'll chip in $1, I'm sure we can get enough folks here at a buck a pop to pay for the shirt and shipping. So I'm in. I'll send paypal or ACH to whomever wants to lead this effort.

I third this motion, let me know details

sharkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Hognuts' Liberal ****hole
    Well thankfully indiana has its own state gun 1 of only 3 states I might add, and while other states try and remove guns ours is trying to put one in every school. Not to mention train someone to use it. Pending this summers investigative panel.

If I were a terrorist I would "fly over" this state to.

How did I miss this? Indiana Adopts Official State Gun: The 200-Year-Old Grouseland Rifle | Field & Stream

I learned something tonight, and got a little prouder to be a Hoosier.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I could understand this in Kali or IL... but WV... it's a sad thing that they have sunk to that kind of level.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Can someone point me to the docket file on the northern Indiana Marines tee shirt case. I should very much like to read it.

Is anybody manufacturing working replicas of the Grouseland Rifle. My mantlepiece suddenly got lonely.

This case of the NRA shirt in WV sounds like a case of a teacher's heckler's veto.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    I hope Jared ends up with a Billion dollars from this travesty.

Me? I'd fire the teacher, fire the principal, fire the school Administrator. Did I leave anyone out? The Mayor? :D

Oh yeah, NOW I remember why I dislike politicians so much...

Top Bottom