• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jason R. Bruce

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 6, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    I went today after the gun show at Stout Field. It was pretty crowded, but I really enjoyed it. I went to see Jason Bruce talk about coyote hunting. That was worth the trip.

Thanks, hope everyone enjoyed the content. Those who sat through one of my seminars probably understand why I rarely partake in coyote calling discussions online these days. What works and what sells aren't always one and the same.

Harry2110

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I was wondering if any ingo members were or are going to the boat and sport show in indianapolis today or tomorrow

I was there on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday and Saturday with my dad.

Im working the CIBA booth over near the concession stand in the quiet sports expo.

One thing I have noticed this year is you almost have to spend a entire day there to find any deals at all. Most if not all deals aren't advertised but almost all dealers seem to be open to haggling more so than in the past. .

Just to give an example last night I was in the HCT booth and saw a Shimano Stradic CI4 reel on the counter. They just had got it in on trade and was extremely taken care of with little use. The reel normally sells for $200 new I got it for $90 which is 40-70 less than ebay auctions.

Look for some in a bright blue shirt with a yellow logo as I'm at the show 3-8:30 both days

Top Bottom