• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    If the police got them because they were in a high risk situation they must not have done enough to get them to a safe place.

I am announcing my "High Risk Gun Care Home". Donate them to me and I will feed and oil them and give them a structured lifestyle that has proven 100% effective. And this service will all be done for free!

tomcat13

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Near Louisville
    Lacks any sign of context... how many were later stolen? How many passed through an FFL afterwards?

Edit: How many TOTAL Police trade-ins were transferred from departments since 2006? What's a comparison with used firearms going through an FFL?
    Ya gotta remember the source is "CBS News"
    Can't expect a Lot of Facts/Explanations.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    That CBS report was probably bought and paid for by the likes of Bloomberg, Soros, Moms Demand Some F’ing, Brady Group, etc.
    The whole report was a crock of poop :poop:! Then you had that pig Gayle King and her crew throw in their astonishment that these sales took place and the guns were used to kill children.

What they should have said was that the guns were used by criminal ganstas, gang bangers, and their ilk to kill their own like wannabes and predominately members of their own 14-17% ethnic group of the United States. But we all know they will never use the words black on black crime. It doesn’t fit their narrative!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    "Once sold by a department, weapons enter a secondary market where they can be resold to members of the public or other dealers. By the time they turn up at crime scenes, the guns may have been stolen, traded, or resold multiple times with little documentation. They sometimes still have the department's name stamped on the side."

You don't say.

Top Bottom