• ...and so much more!
  • SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    So when I win this auction, I will have a day at the range to allow others to pull the trigger at a target with a hoodie draped over it.

After a summer at white supremacist camps, I will come out ahead

I hope you meant to type this in purple font. Otherwise, it was a douche thing to say. This auction puts all gun owners in a bad light.

AA&E

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 4, 2014
    Southern Indiana
    We do know some things:

1. We know that Zimmerman had no clue where Martin was, from the time before he exited his vehicle until the end of his NEN call
    2. We know that Zimmerman never left the north-south vicinity of he sidewalk "T" where the altercation started
    3. We know that Martin did leave that vicinity, and in fact was some 400 feet south of that vicinity, before returning to that vicinity, prior to the altercation
    4. We know that the location of physical evidence (especially Zimmerman's keychain/flashlight) implies that Zimmerman was surprised
    5. We know that Martin sustained no injuries other than the fatal gunshot wound, and showed no signs of a defensive struggle
    6. We know that Martin used otherwise unlawful force against Zimmerman, including punching him, taking him to the ground, mounting him, and continuing to punch him and to pound his head into the ground
    7. We know that witnesses saw Martin using this force against Zimmerman
    8. We know that no witnesses saw Zimmerman use force against Martin

100% of the evidence corroborates Zimmerman acting in self-defense against a physical assault. 0% of the evidence corroborates Zimmerman using (much less, initiating) force against Martin.

This is just about as open-and-shut as a self-defense case can get.

But the media ran years old pictures of this 'victim' looking like some vision of youth and innocence. That can't be right!

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    The buyer is an idiot. Not only due to the price, but because, though it's supposed to be anonymous, who really believes someone isn't going to out them? Thats grief I could do without.

Then again watch it be someone who is really against guns and turns this propaganda piece around to fit their narrative.

Top Bottom