• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    We know all about Zimmerman that we need to. I really doubt that the gun will draw "collector gun" money, but if it does, I'm really more interested in the motivations of the buyer. I see it going one of two ways...neither positive. Hint: joe average gun enthusiast won't buy it and legitimate, investor gun collector won't buy it. To me, that leaves ideology on two ends of a spectrum.

Joniki

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NE Indiana
    I would be willing to bet this will sell quite high. There are some strange people out there with more money than common sense.

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    We know all about Zimmerman that we need to. I really doubt that the gun will draw "collector gun" money, but if it does, I'm really more interested in the motivations of the buyer. I see it going one of two ways...neither positive. Hint: joe average gun enthusiast won't buy it and legitimate, investor gun collector won't buy it. To me, that leaves ideology on two ends of a spectrum.

I rather buy dual tube Night vision or a full auto for that money. I think only the full auto would appreciate though.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville

I disagree. You are right in general, but I'll bet there are at least 5 collectors in America who have money and a penchant for the macabre. My guess is $3,500.

trucker777

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2014
    WESTVILLE
    I'm not sure how I would feel, knowingly owning that particular firearm. That's kinda on par with owning Ted Bundy's VW beetle, or Dr. Kevorkians death van, or some other high profile object used in nefarious activity... I think there would be too much negative (karma -for lack of a better term) that would be forever associated with that gun. No thanks... @ there is no keltec worth 5G's!

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    24hr auction...bidding starts at $5000...10,000 views in the last 10min...I suspect it goes north of $25,000

Im sure a lot of that is just curiosity. But if the idealogues HM referenced get in on the bidding, and the Smithsonian decides they really want it, it very well may go big.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    In other news, I'll be selling PF9's in the classifieds for $799. Own a working replica of an American historical icon! Limit 5 per customer.

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN

punkd-ashton.jpg

Top Bottom