50 posts for the Traders area ~ UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCES?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    My opinion is as long as this member is working within the rules there is not a lot to complain about. On the flip side I know you have sold thousands of dollars of gun parts using this platform yet I do not see you listed as a site supporter. The same with many others on INGO who sell up a storm and freeload in the process. :twocents:

This was set up as a free service for Members, not solely Site Supporters. All along I think Fenway has wanted the community to feel fairly equal. Other forums seem to be based on what you have by your name as to what you can and can't do. They develop into cliques. people become resentful of the others and the forums suffer. I think Fenway has done a good job of keeping that from happening here.
    In defense of Melensdad, he is a great contributor to this site. His posts and his knowledge give the forum value. We need more members like that.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    All along I think Fenway has wanted the community to feel fairly equal. Other forums seem to be based on what you have by your name as to what you can and can't do. They develop into cliques. people become resentful of the others and the forums suffer.
    Thank you. This is precisely what Fenway and we, as Moderators, are trying to avoid.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Thank you. This is precisely what Fenway and we, as Moderators, are trying to avoid.

BIG :+1:

Members only will only end badly and lead to resentment.

here is the best example I can come up with and you all know how badly the last "members only" experience ended.
    members-only-jacket-111507-1.jpg

:):

"I'm comin down like a hurricane".....
    Clique Clique BOOM!

Top Bottom