• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Racechase1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Indy
    The Red Baron wouldn't think differently at all, he went down to a .303.
    The .50 are death to swimming pools though.

Yes I know it's a different .50, but to libs there all the same.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBqZ62JpgHo[/ame]

Last edited:

UNLOCKEM

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 7, 2013
    Jesse Jackson did say you can blow up railroads with a semi auto. Once again, how do these people ever get into a position of power of any sort with no brain?

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Jesse Jackson did say you can blow up railroads with a semi auto. Once again, how do these people ever get into a position of power of any sort with no brain?

If someone really wanted to take out a train, would they really pick a semi-auto .223 or 7.62 to do that job? There are much more effective means out there. It really is amazing that Jesse Jackson can spew so much stupidity and still get as much media attention as he does.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    If someone really wanted to take out a train, would they really pick a semi-auto .223 or 7.62 to do that job? There are much more effective means out there. It really is amazing that Jesse Jackson can spew so much stupidity and still get as much media attention as he does.

I can do it with a .22, hop on the train and tell the conductor and engineer to get the hell out! Works like a charm, not that I've done much train jacking:draw:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Well, 50 cals do shoot down airplanes. Look at WWII footage.
    Of course they use THOUSANDS of rounds.
    They just forgot that part.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Freedom, Indiana
    It's idiotic to ban or outlaw ANY inanimate object because someone might use it for an inappropriate reason. It's just as idiotic to believe that the "liberals" want these bans for safety issues, other than the issue of safely stealing our country from us.
    Once the firearms are gone, so will be your freedom.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Why we need 50 cals. Would have been a lot more dead if not for the Raufoss....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK2P70K4c94&feature=endscreen&NR=1"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK2P70K4c94&feature=endscreen&NR=1[/ame]

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Funny addendum: At one time I picked up a Chinese Sks Manual - translated to English. One of the training illustrations was showing soldiers lying on their back in mass - shooting down enemy aircraft with the 7.62X39 cartridge. Guess it would work if plane was low enough and enough people were shooting!:) Guess we will have to track how many aircraft are shot down now, have to be 1 minus 1 far as I know. These idiots never stop showing their stupidity.

I bet the US infiltrated their manual writing HQ. "Ok, Agent Z, convince them to do something that will allow our cluster munitions and napalm to do the most damage to their infantry."

Agent Z..."If you see a US bomber approaching, bunch up together out in the open and shoot at it. Get as close as possible to your fellow soldier. Try to lay directly in the plane's anticipated path. [STRIKE]You will know you have hit it when the wounded plane begins to drop bomb shaped debris. It has candy inside, try to catch it.[/STRIKE] Ok, second part is too obvious...

Top Bottom