• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    Funny addendum: At one time I picked up a Chinese Sks Manual - translated to English. One of the training illustrations was showing soldiers lying on their back in mass - shooting down enemy aircraft with the 7.62X39 cartridge. Guess it would work if plane was low enough and enough people were shooting!:) Guess we will have to track how many aircraft are shot down now, have to be 1 minus 1 far as I know. These idiots never stop showing their stupidity.

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    I have noticed an increase in the number of aircraft being shot down. :cool:

If they ban them you will see a sharp increase of aircraft being shot down and locomotives being blown up etc etc.

Who was the moron that said he could take us to a place in DC where an aircraft could be shot with one of them? Do we really have to travel to DC to find a place where an aircraft can be shot down with one of those?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Hahaha, what happens when you send a 3" magnum 12 gauge sabot into an aircraft?

That paper thin aluminium hull isn't going to stop much. The only thing that would actually stop a bullet would be the frame structure.

Last time I checked, they didn't build civilian aircraft to be bullet proof. Pretty sure just about anything over a 22lr would punch a hole in one.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    I have a .36, a .50, and a .54 caliber muzzle loader. None of mine will explode a deer either. Do you suppose there is something wrong with our firearms?

Do you have a big scary ASSAULT Kentucky rifle, or a big scary ASSAULT Pennsylvania rifle? :D

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Do you have a big scary ASSAULT Kentucky rifle, or a big scary ASSAULT Pennsylvania rifle? :D

Even more scary, Lyman Trader, CVA Hawken, I did have an ASSAULT Kentucky long rifle that was pretty, but I went all the way and traded it for super scary Long barrel Sharps Assault rifle. I even have the full round barrel with a globe front sight.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Even more scary, Lyman Trader, CVA Hawken, I did have an ASSAULT Kentucky long rifle that was pretty, but I went all the way and traded it for super scary Long barrel Sharps Assault rifle. I even have the full round barrel with a globe front sight.

What are you going to do when that big scary rifle goes and kills somebody with its extradinary range and high capacity CLIP??? Won't somebody think of the children!?!? <--- sorry, PURPLE!

Top Bottom