Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    6BD8861EF21C412E393671F80AE80_h316_w628_m5_cXunOCOFl.jpg

Arsenal-incautado-en-San-Pedro-Sula_480_311.jpg

The guys who owned that gun are linked to Mexico's "Zetas" and no, not the sorority. They tend to cut people's heads off rather than shoot them which may explain the lack of ammo. I was going to post a link to the video, but i didn't want any accidental viewings as it's pretty graphic. If you want to see what these people do, go to google and type "zetas cut head off" click on the "best gore" link and you can see a rival gang member have his head removed with a chainsaw while the other gets his removed with a knife.

I wouldn't want to be the guy sporting that AK after it was removed from their possession.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    Those AK's would look better on a futon.

All Aks look better on a futon. A futon is a magical accessory that marinates its occupants in masculinity and sexual prowess. Add anything to a futon and it becomes awesome. Add awesome to a futon and it becomes legendary. It's exponential.

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    Now that's a BBQ gun!!
    Exactly what I was thinking

All Aks look better on a futon. A futon is a magical accessory that marinates its occupants in masculinity and sexual prowess. Add anything to a futon and it becomes awesome. Add awesome to a futon and it becomes legendary. It's exponential.
    Spot on! That's why the only bed I will ever own in my mom's basement is a Futon!

"At night we're painting your trash gold...."
    - Fallout Boy, "This ain't a scene, it's an arms race"

(Cool song, too, BTW.)

Really?.... Come on..... Are you going to make me make jokes about Fallout boy?.... I'm fighting it.....

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    6BD8861EF21C412E393671F80AE80_h316_w628_m5_cXunOCOFl.jpg

Arsenal-incautado-en-San-Pedro-Sula_480_311.jpg

The guys who owned that gun are linked to Mexico's "Zetas" and no, not the sorority. They tend to cut people's heads off rather than shoot them which may explain the lack of ammo. I was going to post a link to the video, but i didn't want any accidental viewings as it's pretty graphic. If you want to see what these people do, go to google and type "zetas cut head off" click on the "best gore" link and you can see a rival gang member have his head removed with a chainsaw while the other gets his removed with a knife.

I wouldn't want to be the guy sporting that AK after it was removed from their possession.

Is that a Grendel 380 I see at the left of the picture?

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    Several AKs like this where found at Saddam Husseins palaces during the invasion of Iraq.

saddam-hussein-gold-ak-47.jpg

ak47.jpg

Saddams Ak's were more tastefully done IMHO. For a while Classic Arms was offering "hard chromed" AK's for $500.

DRACHO-CH-WOOD.jpg

I figured a chrome Draco, + underfolder gear, an extra $100 for gold plating and some combloc customs furniture, you could have an exact match. It was a goal of mine but then i thought it would be kind of silly to spend a bunch on a working but never fired replica. I wouldn't expect the soft metal to stand up to any gun let alone AK abuse.

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    Hey, how did that get in Honduras, AK's are not allowed there, they are ILLEGAL. The gun death rate there is the highest per capita in the world. The libs say it is due to the LAX gun laws. But when you look at the "legal" requirements in that country it tells a different story. ALL guns must be registered. NO open or concealed carry is legal except on your own property. To own a gun there requires the following: (copied from Wikipedia).
    Purchase and ownership of firearms

In order to own and carry a firearm in Honduras, the following must be happen:

• The firearm and its caliber must be of the type permitted for civilian ownership.
    • The firearm must be acquired legally (either purchased through La Armeria or from a previous owner whose acquisition of the weapon was legal as well+);
    • The bearer must apply for a gun license and be granted one for each weapon owned, fee of L300.00 (US$15.87),[28]
    • The firearm must pass a ballistic test,
    • The firearm must be registered on the bearer's name,
    • The firearm and bearer must register on the National Arms Registry, fee of L500.00 (US$29.10)[28]
    +People are advised against purchasing used firearms without the knowledge of who is the present owner, as the new bearer may become liable upon the discovery of any crimes the weapon may have been involved in when it goes through a ballistic test prior to being lawfully registered to the person requesting a license.

Gun politics in Honduras - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Top Bottom