• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    I'm skeptical. Your thoughts on this product INGO?

5-hour-energy-berry.jpg

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    It's really nasty.It does work but it's not better than regular coffee IMO.
    And it should probably be called "2 hours and a half energy".

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Look at the label.It's usually not good when your daily value has 4 digits.

5_hour_Facts.jpg

Good to keep in a bag for emergencies, if you need to stay up right when you were about to go to sleep.
    Not good for everyday use.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I was gonna say read the label, it is just a caffeine shot, nothing more, but Frenchy beat me to it

:p

Well it has more than caffeine in it, lots of vitamins and plenty of stuff I dont even know. :n00b:

With coffee at least you know what you're taking and the effect is the same.Also the taste is way better.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    does it's job with no let down after and doesn't give you the shakes.

I usually drink one on the way to a match or fishing/hunting.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    :p

Well it has more than caffeine in it, lots of vitamins and plenty of stuff I dont even know. :n00b:

With coffee at least you know what you're taking and the effect is the same.Also the taste is way better.

16oz cup of coffee 99 cents teeny tiny bottle of energy shot 3.49 and it has very small amount of vitamins.in it.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    They are the greatest thing since the interwebs was invented. They DO NOT give you the jitters. They DO NOT have a crash. They DO provide sustainable energy for 4-6 hours. They DO have one cup of coffee's worth of caffeine. They DO NOT have sugar.

You are essentially getting the caffeine from coffee and adding b12 (energy that you'd normally get from MEAT) and many other vitamins. If your body takes in too many vitamins, it simply flushes them. If your body is deficient in them, you get what you need. :D

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    They are the greatest thing since the interwebs was invented. They DO NOT give you the jitters. They DO NOT have a crash. They DO provide sustainable energy for 4-6 hours. They DO have one cup of coffee's worth of caffeine. They DO NOT have sugar.

You are essentially getting the caffeine from coffee and adding b12 (energy that you'd normally get from MEAT) and many other vitamins. If your body takes in too many vitamins, it simply flushes them. If your body is deficient in them, you get what you need. :D

What about the taste???

It's good if you try to :puke: I guess.
    You probably have the same taste when you mix cold coffee with orange juice.Same effect too but for way cheaper.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    They DO have one cup of coffee's worth of caffeine. They DO NOT have sugar.

You know what does Exactly the same thing for a fraction of the cost?

A cup of BLACK Coffee so there is no added fat and calories from cream and sugar, and a good Multi-vitamin with a bowl of Total rasin bran in the morning.

Works for me and it beats spending 5 bucks a day on a nasty little shot of whatever it is. Plus the added Fiber is key for absorption of the vitamins.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    You know what does Exactly the same thing for a fraction of the cost?

A cup of BLACK Coffee so there is no added fat and calories from cream and sugar, and a good Multi-vitamin with a bowl of Total rasin bran in the morning.

Works for me and it beats spending 5 bucks a day on a nasty little shot of whatever it is. Plus the added Fiber is key for absorption of the vitamins.
    I drink coffee daily, the 5 hours are just nice for when you are really tired and need a quick fix. Certainly not a daily thing. Also, when you're that tired, coffee has a lot of properties that can cause GI issues (can even when not tired) so the 5 hour is nice.
    Never heard of anyone having some kind of crash effect from drinking coffee either
    Agreed. This is usually in reference to the OTHER energy drinks.

Not to mention, some people just hate the taste of coffee.

Top Bottom