• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    As the title states, just had my 4th nose bleed in 24 hours and it was big one. I'm not going to school today and I'll see a doctor later today but can anyone tell me what could possibly cause this? And which would be better for me to drink right now: water or Gatorade?

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    As the title states, just had my 4th nose bleed in 24 hours and it was big one. I'm not going to school today and I'll see a doctor later today but can anyone tell me what could possibly cause this? And which would be better for me to drink right now: water or Gatorade?
    dry sinus passages. there are alot of blood vessels that run through the sinus area / nose. not really a big problem besides bleeding all over the place. cauterizing the blood vessels via soldering iron(done by a doctor) ;) is usually the prime solution.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I've had a few the past few weeks myself. Just dryness plus breathing. You could either snort some lotion or stop breathing. If you do the lotion, check it first; you don't want something that smells bad.

GustavHalbach

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2010
    Please have your blood pressure checked as soon as possible. A very high BP can cause nose bleeds...and if your BP IS high enough to be the problem, you need to be treated right away.

Top Bottom