• sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Thats kind of what I was assuming :n00b:

I can see it now......

" Citizen without the seat belt on! Stop resisting!" BANG BANG BANG BANG!!! :laugh:

I don't think that is the case. Some old cars didn't have seat belts, or some only had seat belts as part of a package back in the day. It would be a real crime to have to put seat belts in some of the old classic cars. Almost as much of a crime as watering down a good scotch with to many ice cubes.

Kase

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Crawfordsville
    I don't think that is the case. Some old cars didn't have seat belts, or some only had seat belts as part of a package back in the day. It would be a real crime to have to put seat belts in some of the old classic cars. Almost as much of a crime as watering down a good scotch with to many ice cubes.

Well said my friend! :patriot:

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    " Citizen without the seat belt on! Stop resisting!" BANG BANG BANG BANG!!! :laugh:
    Oh you read that thread too huh? :):

Seatbelts might not have been the law back in the 60's, but they are the law now. And breaking the law is fair game for a streetside execution. Am I right?

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Oh you read that thread too huh? :):

Seatbelts might not have been the law back in the 60's, but they are the law now. And breaking the law is fair game for a streetside execution. Am I right?

No you are not right, some things are grandfathered in.

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    No just ones I don't like. Though if someone is jay walking and gets hit by a truck, I actually think it should be the jay walkers fault. If jails and prisons were more like they should be and not all expense payed vacations, I'd be less likely to go for a more cost effective solution. Or better yet, make the criminals pay for there own incarceration, and when they can't afford to pay anymore that's when there food stops.

Now if the druggies want to do drugs somewhere that it is legal for them to do so, I'm all for it. But laws should not be changed because it is convenient for them to be changed. Because if we are talking about convenience, why not kill two birds with one stone and get rid of the people doing illegal things and solve the population problem all at once.
    Why just kill them, why not we remove their organs for transplant:D

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Why just kill them, why not we remove their organs for transplant:D

Because if you removed there organs for transplant, than it could be justified to treat the criminals better to avoid damage to the organs, duh.

Actually that would be a great idea, and I'd support it.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Lets get back to discussing how the Federal Government is acting as the World Police. I bet they were happy to oblige the Mexican government by being the ones to subvert their laws against foreign military & police operating in their country.

Eliminating our neighbors' sovereignty is part of the march towards a North American Union

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    Lets get back to discussing how the Federal Government is acting as the World Police. I bet they were happy to oblige the Mexican government by being the ones to subvert their laws against foreign military & police operating in their country.

Eliminating our neighbors' sovereignty is part of the march towards a North American Union
    First they try it on the MEXICANS & then they will use the STORMTROOPERS on us to take our guns from us:(

Rating - 100%
    139   0   0
    Sep 3, 2010

Like they said, it won't let me (us?) view the article. Care to transpose the text over to ye ol' forums?

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    You're not the ones Americans worry about.

I've been in LE for twelve years and spent 6 years in the Army before that. There are a lot more like me than not. Many will simply need someone to point out the problem for them and cooperation will cease. There are also plenty prepared to point out the problem.

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    I've been in LE for twelve years and spent 6 years in the Army before that. There are a lot more like me than not. Many will simply need someone to point out the problem for them and cooperation will cease. There are also plenty prepared to point out the problem.
    Hopefully there will be more like you:yesway:

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    Now if the druggies want to do drugs somewhere that it is legal for them to do so, I'm all for it. But laws should not be changed because it is convenient for them to be changed. Because if we are talking about convenience, why not kill two birds with one stone and get rid of the people doing illegal things and solve the population problem all at once.

Because drugs used to be legal. The inconvenience isn't people using drugs. People have always used drugs. The inconvenience is the government enacting new laws making object X illegal all of a sudden. Cannabis is a natural growing plant that people have used for thousands of years. Our government is trying to eradicate a natural growing plant with useful purposes. This is as disgusting to me as the government trying to eradicate blackberries because they don't like the color black.

No you are not right, some things are grandfathered in.

Obviously, not everyone's intelligence or rationality was grandfathered in during their formative years.

Top Bottom