• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    How would uncle sugar be able to prove the mag wasn't printed before the law takes effect?

Simple, they make you prove it wasn't. Or outlaw them completely so if you have one you are automatically guilty. There have been people who because they OWNED a milling machine were harassed by the ATF as "proof" that they may be making illegal weapons. You can't apply logic to it, it boils down to how aggressive they want to be about enforcing whatever law they pass. Misdemeanor, slap on the wrist and people will be printing them up by the thousands. Felony with aggressive prosecution and you can bet the only people printing them will be deep underground. And you can also bet they will be wanting to make examples.

I'm not being hyperbolic, this is all history in the US, and not even that old of history, certainly within the lifetimes of the majority of the people on INGO. While I have no liking for Randy Weaver or the Branch Davidians, why were they killed? The initial reason for the "raid" was illegal weapons. There are US citizens who have been jailed in Mexico for having 1 .22lr round found in their vehicle, think it can't happen here?

This is why we have to fight it here, now, and hard.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Popping this thread after seeing a recent Alex Jones youtube video:
    [ame]http://youtu.be/XKAaO26FAvA[/ame]

***am I joking? Maybe, maybe not***
    I've printed a couple thousand 3D Mags now. They work great.
    The hundreds of printed lowers I've done are doing pretty well too.

I saw rapid prototyping equipment ~20 years ago when working for Delco-Remy and have been intrigued ever since. You can make these 3D printers yourself too.
    There are instructions all over the web on how to build your own:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/thebenheckshow

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    3D printing? Like the "Press"?

Is this an infringement of the 1st AND 2d Amendments? That would be a new high for the Lefties. :noway:

Top Bottom