• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DD15CBUS

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 16, 2024
    Columbus
    I have heard great things about OCL, and the owner is a stand up guy. I don't have personal experience.
    I personally have a Lahar 30-L on its way, as I got it for a steal. I also have a Chimera 300 and a Scyth-Ti on the way (Scyth for a 6.5 build)
    I have seen in person a short 300 with Chimera vs. Lahar 30K, and the lahar was barely louder, but for its size and its price it was stellar, this is another reason I picked up the 30L when i saw a deal.
    All that to say, between your two original choices, I'd go OCL, but if considering others, I might look at the Lahar line also.

Elevated Arms

Plinker
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2024
    Knightstown
    Hey folks, I'd appreciate any thoughts about picking a suppressor. I'm build an AR in 300 blk, 9" barrel, pistol length gas block. I'd rather not mess with an AGB, but I will if I have to. I did pick up a Radian Raptor-SD, hoping that helps. Plan is to shoot both subs and supers through the suppressor, so sub-only ones are out. Anyone have any recommendations? Weight is not huge factor for me, I care more about gas and overall suppression.

I was looking at the OCL Polonium 30 and the DD Enticer S. Both have a great price, they're about the same size and weight. Anyone have any experience with either of these?

As an added bonus, any recommended FFLs that handle NFA items in Indy? My usual guy doesn't.
    I’m East of Indianapolis, but would love to do your transfer. I have several different 30 caliber cans in stock if you would like to hear some come out and bring the gun! We have the software and machine to create your EFT files can do everything in house! Knightstown/wilkinson

Top Bottom