• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    Reluctantly (very reluctantly), I'll post a video I saw this morning. I didn't go looking for it, I didn't cherry pick it, it is however very representative of things I see daily. Illegal entry by police, unnecessary force, unprofessionalism, battery, attempt to spoliate evidence (officer illegally search phone and deleting the video that captured their crime), writing a false(inaccurate report), more than one agency involved cooperating smoothly together in a coverup.
    You actually see these things every day, have direct knowledge of the individualized facts and circumstances, and could testify to it as a witness in court?

Interesting...

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Here I thought I’d be coming back with the big padlock. Oh well, the day is still young.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I think you misread the "she" part of that comment. I believe the insinuation was that you are a troll account for a banned "he" and therefor probably are not a "she" at all.

But how can you be offended by everything if you don't read everything as an insult?

There are certainly people here with various biases and some level of bigotry, but to broadbrush INGO as it being rampant isn't accurate any more than some rampant level of misbehavior by police.

Unless you mean political disagreement, then it's rabid because the hur-de-hur-(insert opposition party)-is-dum and/or town criers for today's flavor of apocalypse on the horizon echo chamber dudes love to hear themselves bleat. This is true on any online social media that allows political discussion, and INGO is online social media. Here it's mostly right wing bleating because that's mostly who is on a gun forum, but it's a social media problem, not an INGO problem. Even that is mostly noise rather than widespread sentiment. More moderate voices tend to either not care enough to comment or don't want the bleating directed at them so the bleating dominates the online conversations.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    I mean...the word "Epicenity" has a definition....
    I had never heard the term before. Anybody remember Pat on SNL? :@ya:

From Wiki:

"Epicenity is the lack of gender distinction, often reducing the emphasis on the masculine to allow the feminine. It includes androgyny – having both masculine and feminine characteristics. The adjective gender-neutral may describe epicenity (and both terms are associated with the terms gender-neutral language, gender-neutral pronoun, gender-blind, and unisex).[1]"

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    But how can you be offended by everything if you don't read everything as an insult?

There are certainly people here with various biases and some level of bigotry, but to broadbrush INGO as it being rampant isn't accurate any more than some rampant level of misbehavior by police.

Unless you mean political disagreement, then it's rabid because the hur-de-hur-(insert opposition party)-is-dum and/or town criers for today's flavor of apocalypse on the horizon echo chamber dudes love to hear themselves bleat. This is true on any online social media that allows political discussion, and INGO is online social media. Here it's mostly right wing bleating because that's mostly who is on a gun forum, but it's a social media problem, not an INGO problem. Even that is mostly noise rather than widespread sentiment. More moderate voices tend to either not care enough to comment or don't want the bleating directed at them so the bleating dominates the online conversations.
    Fine. I'm offended!
    Mike Pence Meanie GIF by Election 2016 (GIF Image)

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey

Also, use mostly air rifles which aren't really firearms. I have a sanctuary for native, cavity-nesting birds so high-end air rifles allow me to dispatch invasive bird species without stressing the native birds or making sloppy shots the injure rather than kill.

... and since you brought up the subject, why do you discriminate against immigrant bird species? Don't they have a right to a better life here in the states? I guess we all have our prejudices.

Last edited:

OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    "but that one time you bonked his head on the pavement" that is an escalation. I'd think it was time to save my own life at that point and would start removing other's body parts.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Unless you mean political disagreement, then it's rabid because the hur-de-hur-(insert opposition party)-is-dum and/or town criers for today's flavor of apocalypse on the horizon echo chamber dudes love to hear themselves bleat. This is true on any online social media that allows political discussion, and INGO is online social media...
    Outside of INGO, no one would have ever accused me of being in the center....but here......

Top Bottom