• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    HA! I was the guy sitting right in front of you in the tan shirt and Midwest Gun Exchange hat

You had the backpack and when they asked who was armed, you suggested that you had some extra to help out if need be :Rockwoot:

We need an INgo picture/username sign in sheet over at Kodiak :ingo:

I've often asked Fred if we get an INgo discount and keep getting denied :):

The real heavy set guy that walked down the stairs between us is one of the salesmen where I work too. I was surprised to see him, his wife was feeling sick.

The guy sitting to our right, (by the food table) w/ the purple jacket, silvery hair/moustache, is frank. He sells tools and guns from his tool truck :rockwoot:

The young lady that was sitting across from me (not a member here) also works with me but at another location.

RabbleRouser

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 24, 2011
    Mishawaka
    You had the backpack and when they asked who was armed, you suggested that you had some extra to help out if need be :Rockwoot:

We need an INgo picture/username sign in sheet over at Kodiak :ingo:

I've often asked Fred if we get an INgo discount and keep getting denied :):

The real heavy set guy that walked down the stairs between us is one of the salesmen where I work too. I was surprised to see him, his wife was feeling sick.

The guy sitting to our right, (by the food table) w/ the purple jacket, silvery hair/moustache, is frank. He sells tools and guns from his tool truck :rockwoot:

The young lady that was sitting across from me (not a member here) also works with me but at another location.

I would like to see this tool truck...

RabbleRouser

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 24, 2011
    Mishawaka
    I was the one who opened in prayer and pledge of allegiance. I was wearing an Enterprise shirt. :ingo:

I missed the opening prayer and pledge, my budy and I showed up a little too early and shot up all the ammo we could afford and still had an hour till the meeting so we went and got some chinese food and lost track of time

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    I was the one who opened in prayer and pledge of allegiance. I was wearing an Enterprise shirt. :ingo:

I didn't get there till late. I missed it :/

I would like to see this tool truck...

I should clarify, he doesn't have guns ON the truck. He has and sells tools, but he also has his FFL and allows you to do layaway and will order your gun of choice when your squared away.

I missed the opening prayer and pledge, my budy and I showed up a little too early and shot up all the ammo we could afford and still had an hour till the meeting so we went and got some chinese food and lost track of time

And you didnt bring enough for the class to share :dunno: :laugh:

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Meeting recap

Prayer and Pledge

Jackie Walorski wasn't able to attend; sent her apologies

Upcoming Events>Feb. 8 rally at the Statehouse, upcoming training classes at Kodiak, Sign up membership sheet and email update list passed around.

Various articles highlighted and discussed>Advice from Russia:Never give up your guns. Current war on the 2A. Sandy Hook and the inconsistencies in the story.

That's the view from 30,000 feet.

Feel free to add details, guys.

Pitmaster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    South Bend, IN
    Project Appleseed will be on the March meeting program. They will tell the 3 Strikes of the Battles of Lexington and Concord and talk about upcoming events in SW Michigan and N. Indiana. Representatives from both states will be talking.

For more info about Project Appleseed click the link below my signature.

LanceRobbins24

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    South Bend
    I was the one at the end of the meeting trying to get a plug for INGO to the people that were new to the group.....Thats me.....always pimping the FAQ on INGO! Hope to see just as many people, if not more at the next meeting! Was great to see a full room. The group has grown exponentially since the first meeting. :rockwoot::yesway::rockwoot:

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    Was great to see a full room. The group has grown exponentially since the first meeting. :rockwoot::yesway::rockwoot:

gonna need a bigger basement

Been wondering what the fire marshall had to say. He was the guy sitting next to RabbleRouser w/ the walkie talkie in his back pocket taking notes. I was upstairs talking to Fred and he came up and said that he was the fire marshal. I didn't hang around to see what his problem was, but am curious if he gave Kodiak a hard time.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Been wondering what the fire marshall had to say. He was the guy sitting next to RabbleRouser w/ the walkie talkie in his back pocket taking notes. I was upstairs talking to Fred and he came up and said that he was the fire marshal. I didn't hang around to see what his problem was, but am curious if he gave Kodiak a hard time.

Here's the low down.:cool:

He was a fire inspector and he came for the meeting. He has an interest in guns and was attending his first meeting. :yesway:

His only concern was the people sitting on the stairs blocking the exit. :xmad:

He just mnentioned it but nothing took place in any sort of official caopacity.;)

If the crowd continues to grow like it has been, we may have to move to the tactical range.:rockwoot:

RabbleRouser

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 24, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Here's the low down.:cool:

He was a fire inspector and he came for the meeting. He has an interest in guns and was attending his first meeting. :yesway:

His only concern was the people sitting on the stairs blocking the exit. :xmad:

He just mnentioned it but nothing took place in any sort of official caopacity.;)

If the crowd continues to grow like it has been, we may have to move to the tactical range.:rockwoot:

or the shoot house lol

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Just a reminder for our 2a Patriots North gang!

Stocks

Don't forget:

The next 2nd Amendment Patriots North Meeting will be on Tuesday (always the LAST Tuesday of the month) Feb 26th at Kodiak Range in South Bend. The meeting starts at 6:30 PM. The meeting is a carry in dinner so bring a dish if possible.

IF POSSIBLE: PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN CHAIR.

Right now we have a lot of things to talk about so this promises to be an interesting meeting.

We are meeting at:

Kodiak Firing Range & Training Facility, Inc.
    4611 S Burnett Drive
    South Bend, IN 46614

I usually try to keep the meetings about 1 hour long. However, since there is so much happening; this meeting will probably be longer.

See you on the 26th.

Stay safe an help protect our Constitution. We are in a fight for Our Republic.

Dennis Whittaker

Bob2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 24, 2010
    I really wanted to make it to the next meeting, will have to see what the weather brings tomorrow. I am an hour away on dry roads...

Top Bottom