• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Longsh0t

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2016
    Evansville
    I have a set of badger rings and tail and I have no complaints. I like them because I know they are quality and I have no doubts that if I miss it's me or another weak link. Make sure with whatever you get to torque to the correct specs. I would suggest doing it yourself because I have seen gun stores do it with a simple bit and driver without a torque wrench.

I wouldn't try to rush getting everything at once because you may find your set up is good as is. As far as reloading, you may find that you may not have enough time to shoot or even time to reload ammo once your baby is born. My son is almost 3 and I'm still struggling to find time.

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    I have a set of badger rings and tail and I have no complaints. I like them because I know they are quality and I have no doubts that if I miss it's me or another weak link. Make sure with whatever you get to torque to the correct specs. I would suggest doing it yourself because I have seen gun stores do it with a simple bit and driver without a torque wrench.

I wouldn't try to rush getting everything at once because you may find your set up is good as is. As far as reloading, you may find that you may not have enough time to shoot or even time to reload ammo once your baby is born. My son is almost 3 and I'm still struggling to find time.

I'm holding off on reloading until late summer early fall. I've got 400 rounds of factory ammo to keep me occupied. I have a 3week old little girl and I can already tell that my ammo will last longer lol.

The optic, trigger, mount, and the rings came in the brown truck today. I'll see if I can get a little free time this weekend to get it up and going. I'm really impressed with the optic.

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    Roughed it together. Mounted the rail and torqued to spec. Put the scope on to get a quick pic before I left for work, I'll level it and torque it down sometime this week and hopefully get to the range next weekend.

DeuLe5m.jpg

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom