• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M4Madness

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Springville
    my suggestion for those that hate the 22 flippers is to rent a table at a gun show and sell your 22 cal.ammo at pre Obama prices . that will fix the flippers as they won't sell any at their prices .Then You go out and buy some more and sell it at pre prices again . Repeat untill flippers can't take it any longer and bring down their prices . Maybe they will ***** about the people selling at a low price?

No, the flippers would just buy low from you and resell at a higher price. You'd be viewed the same as Wal-Mart to them. LOL!

mkgr22

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2010
    Starlight, IN
    Haven't been following this thread muck the last few days, but I thought I would mention that bricks are selling at the Seymour gun show today in the $50 range.

And I mean they are actually selling at that price.

(No, not me. I'm a hoarder, not a flipper.)

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    The new owner of the Old western scrounger(he said previous owner sold out) was bragging to a guy at the NRA show that during the height of the scare last year he bought from a guy at Knob Creek selling bricks for 45 each and sold them for a 100 a brick(like 10 cases worth) the next weekend. Capitalism I guess....but it annoyed me.

davidw221

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 29, 2008
    I talked to the General manager of the Brownsburg Walmart and told him of the flippers and also told him of the other Walmarts that posted in here and changed their policy to try to prevent the old dudes purchasing all the 22LR first thing in the mornings then flipping it. Also talked to him about his store on IGO, and asked if he intended to change the Brownsburg policy, he stated NO, first come first serve.

scoutsniper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 93.5%
    29   2   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    Connersville
    I got lucky 2 weeks ago and for 3 boxes of federal 550ct from Wallmart. that's 1650rds and i cant see myself shooting all that for at least a year. do i not shoot enough .22? lol maybe I should flip it!!!! haha jk

padawan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    N/A
    I talked to the General manager of the Brownsburg Walmart and told him of the flippers and also told him of the other Walmarts that posted in here and changed their policy to try to prevent the old dudes purchasing all the 22LR first thing in the mornings then flipping it. Also talked to him about his store on IGO, and asked if he intended to change the Brownsburg policy, he stated NO, first come first serve.

There is a new term I've learned during this nuttiness...'neck-beards'. As in "the neck-beards show up every morning to buy .22". No offense to our bearded members. :)

Learn something new everyday.

M4Madness

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Springville
    In the last 10 days, my local Wal-Mart store has had one case of Federal 550's, one case of Remington 525's, two cases of Remington 225's, two cases of Federal Lightning, and two cases of CCI Mini Mags. I figure that's over 36,000 rounds. Lots of .22LR hitting Wal-Marts, it's just a matter of being there when it is brought out.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    In the last 10 days, my local Wal-Mart store has had one case of Federal 550's, one case of Remington 525's, two cases of Remington 225's, two cases of Federal Lightning, and two cases of CCI Mini Mags. I figure that's over 36,000 rounds. Lots of .22LR hitting Wal-Marts, it's just a matter of being there when it is brought out.

do you have to be there at 5am?.....i'm there every thursday from 6pm to around 8pm and i have never seen any 22lr's there in the last year....

M4Madness

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Springville
    do you have to be there at 5am?.....i'm there every thursday from 6pm to around 8pm and i have never seen any 22lr's there in the last year....

There's no set day for them to arrive -- it can literally be any day of the week. Does your store put them out right off the truck in the afternoons, or does it do like most and put them out the next morning? I stopped in at Wal-Mart on my lunch hour today with a coworker, and we both bought three boxes of CCI Mini Mags each, as there was still some left from this morning's rush.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    There's no set day for them to arrive -- it can literally be any day of the week. Does your store put them out right off the truck in the afternoons, or does it do like most and put them out the next morning? I stopped in at Wal-Mart on my lunch hour today with a coworker, and we both bought three boxes of CCI Mini Mags each, as there was still some left from this morning's rush.

the Bedford walmart is where i go and being your from springville that is where your going to?

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County

I got 2 boxes of mini mags today from bloomington wally. Couldn't believe it.

M4Madness

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Springville
    the Bedford walmart is where i go and being your from springville that is where your going to?

Yes. If you want them in Bedford, then you'll need to be there at 7:00 AM, as that is the daily time for them to be put out. They lasted over 5 hours today, but that's not usually the norm.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Look in the ammo section today (5-4-14) and youll see plenty of gougers on there! I think a lot of people are getting fed up at the ridiculous pricesand they should be. But there's still plenty of aholes trying

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom