• ...and so much more!
  • Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Yes, sorry for the confusion. I was talking about emailing Centurion.

I did get a response, they're calling the annodizer to see what the holdup is.
    The anodizing bath got too hot and all the lowers melted.

They'll have to start all over again.
    :dunno:

This has to be frustrating for you Andrew.
    Hang in there.
    I'm about as impatient as they come, but we know you have no control over the time line.

I'm in no real hurry, but like Dee Snyder, "I want it all, and I want it NOW!"

Aszerigan

Whitetail Trading Co.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    389   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    The anodizing bath got too hot and all the lowers melted.

They'll have to start all over again.
    :dunno:

This has to be frustrating for you Andrew.
    Hang in there.
    I'm about as impatient as they come, but we know you have no control over the time line.

I'm in no real hurry, but like Dee Snyder, "I want it all, and I want it NOW!"
    It is. It's very frustrating. I appreciate everything Centurion is doing and the issues that have occurred with their production, but it makes me look bad. It's what it is.

I talked to them about putting the order for the 2025 run in during August. I'm going to do that.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    It is. It's very frustrating. I appreciate everything Centurion is doing and the issues that have occurred with their production, but it makes me look bad. It's what it is.

I talked to them about putting the order for the 2025 run in during August. I'm going to do that.
    No, it doesn't make you look bad.
    Centurion may not look as good, but everyone here knows this is not on you.
    You've gone out of your way to offer a desired product, and kept us informed along the way.
    Not much else we could ask/expect on your end.

Aszerigan

Whitetail Trading Co.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    389   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    No, it doesn't make you look bad.
    Centurion may not look as good, but everyone here knows this is not on you.
    You've gone out of your way to offer a desired product, and kept us informed along the way.
    Not much else we could ask/expect on your end.
    I appreciate it, but my word is my promise, and I'm about 90 days past promised delivery times. Granted, I'm not making them myself, and the manufacturer is a GREAT company that I plan on working with again. Just been a lot of delays, none of them their fault either.

They will come... soon.

Last edited:

Aszerigan

Whitetail Trading Co.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    389   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    2025 run you say?
    I say. This will be an annual run pending @texkev approval. I will discuss with him privately.

When I'm on the range or just looking through the safe, I like a reminder of my INGO family, and I'll continue to donate suppressors or other items to bring support to the board. These lowers are a bond with other INGO members and I'll do the legwork to make sure that happens, even if I catch a little sh*t for being late on delivery.

Gotta get working on the shirts too. Mine are disintegrating.

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 25, 2019
    Portage
    I say. This will be an annual run pending @texkev approval. I will discuss with him privately.

When I'm on the range or just looking through the safe, I like a reminder of my INGO family, and I'll continue to donate suppressors or other items to bring support to the board. These lowers are a bond with other INGO members and I'll do the legwork to make sure that happens, even if I catch a little sh*t for being late on delivery.

Gotta get working on the shirts too. Mine are disintegrating.
    It's all good Andrew. I can wait. I still have not finished the one from 2023 yet. I am glad to hear you are thinking of doing it again for 2025. I am in for that. Thanks for putting this together. I appreciate your hard work.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    It's all good Andrew. I can wait. I still have not finished the one from 2023 yet. I am glad to hear you are thinking of doing it again for 2025. I am in for that. Thanks for putting this together. I appreciate your hard work.
    I finished my 2023 INGO lower in 2023, but I still have a poverty pony lower and another "public service announcement" lower still sitting in the safe.

"Buy 'em cheap and stack 'em deep"

pitbulld45

Follower of I AM
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    Terre Haute
    I agree, I dont think this looks bad on Aszerigan at all. I can wait and I know things happen. Plus 1 for shirts.

DDadams

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jan 17, 2014
    North Indy
    Anyone who thinks this is a reflection on Andrew would need to get their head examined. He sent an email, an order list, and money.

He isn't making any of the product or doing anything else.

Can't just pull lowers from the ether. I wish someone could but they have to be produced.

As far as it goes for me personally I don't really care and forgot entirely about this thing until I saw the post by accident. I don't really care as long as I get it before they actually push through some illegal 'legislation' banning the scary black guns.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I had to check on this as I finally figured out what I am going to do with the 2023 INGO lower I have.

I'm good waiting since I don't know what to do with the 2024 INGO lower yet.

Top Bottom