• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Michigan Slim

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    Well broadcasted clover turnips and radishes this morning hoping for some rain we will see. I buy the seed from RK when it goes on clearance so not a huge loss
    I have mowed my lawn through November a few times. Once on December 3rd. (my brothers b-day, so I remember). That would give you some grow time.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Well broadcasted clover turnips and radishes this morning hoping for some rain we will see. I buy the seed from RK when it goes on clearance so not a huge loss
    More than once I've seen radish seeds over winter during a dry fall only to sprout vigorously in the spring. As long as nothing consumes the seeds and they don't get buried too deeply, they'll eventually germinate.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    More than once I've seen radish seeds over winter during a dry fall only to sprout vigorously in the spring. As long as nothing consumes the seeds and they don't get buried too deeply, they'll eventually germinate.
    That won’t do my food plot much good for this season lol but I will take whatever I can get. Minimal effort was put in after my round up sprayer blew up and covered me in it….. I despise chemicals….. and never use them but I had it laying around figured I’d try it immediately regretted that

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    That won’t do my food plot much good for this season lol but I will take whatever I can get. Minimal effort was put in after my round up sprayer blew up and covered me in it….. I despise chemicals….. and never use them but I had it laying around figured I’d try it immediately regretted that
    No, but think of all of the radishes you will have next spring and you may not even have to share them with the deer! In all seriousness, you probably won't get much growth unless we get significant rain soon but they will probably sprout.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    No, but think of all of the radishes you will have next spring and you may not even have to share them with the deer! In all seriousness, you probably won't get much growth unless we get significant rain soon but they will probably sprout.
    For the clover it said plant aug1 - sept 1 so I’m crossing fingers

Willie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Warrick County
    A Hunting friend 1 mile south of my spot said he got 1 1/2 " of rain last night. Thats great. I just hope I got the same. He did find a long dead doe in his pond too.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Trying to set up my backup bow (compound).
    Looking for a release no longer made.
    Fletcher 3D shorty or Flathead.

There is a place making a copy for almost twice what they used to sell for LOL.

model1994

quick draw mcgraw
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 17, 2022
    glacial boundary
    front yard is slightly wet from this morning, backyard where I burned and casted seed is still dry. gotta love it.

ha! As I was typing that, I look out and see sprinkles coming down back there. :rockwoot:

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Got my backup compound set up and finally shot it today.
    I didn't go crazy w accessories.
    Its usable.
    However, I still prefer a Ripcord rest to a QAD, an HHA sight, Ktech 5" stabilizer w Mathews S coil and a Fletchunter shorty release
    The last two items (fletchunter and K tech) no longer made.
    So I'll run it as is til I find those items, then do a total upgrade.

Top Bottom