• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Well, my dire prediction of this bill fading away, made just this morning, proved to be completely untrue. Way to have some balls and stand up for citizens’ rights. I don’t care how they got it done. Playing nice wouldn’t have gotten these results. Thanks to everyone who kept the pressure on. This is a victory for every one of us, but more importantly, justice has been upheld. Justice should always prevail. Everyone be polite but firm with the Governor. We’re one step away.
    I have to wonder, like I have said elsewhere, if Ohio's legislature passing it also put additional pressure on the Indiana RINOs to get something done.

This one is for you Dermody.. (The RINO who killed so so SO many of these bills without a vote over the years)

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN

In the Star, too, but behind a paywall.

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    The big winner here is all the Constitutional Carry states (except ND, per USCCA), because they get reciprocity with one another with no red tape. The way it should be.

I’m really surprised all the doomsday predictors didn’t say “people from all these other states that we don’t know anything about are going to bring their guns to Indiana!”. Opportunity missed.

Last edited:

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    So what would be the time-line for this to become law if Holcomb were to sign? Immediately? July 1st? January 1st, 2023?

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    @KellyinAvon @JEBland and Guy Relford and everyone else who attended the committee meetings and wrote and called and pestered their elected servants.

I want to state again and in public, THANK YOU to each of you and all of INGO and the residents of this State for working toward Constitutional Carry.

If this becomes law it will be one less infringement, one less piece of government overreach, one more piece of liberty and freedom clawed back from those who have power but have not earned it and do not deserve it.

Last edited:

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Can anyone clarify how reciprocity will work for Indiana residents in other Constitutional Carry states, and for residents of other Constitutional Carry states in Indiana?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom