• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hammers

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2013
    mid southern Indiana
    August 15th starts squirrel season. Woods look a lot better than last year. Gonna have to get my .22 out and do a little shooting.Still have plenty ammo, so I didn't have to buy during the panic. It will be good to get out in the woods again, just have to be prepared for biting things. Good luck all you squirrel slayers!:ar15:

cedarthicket

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 3, 2012
    It will be good to get out in the woods again, just have to be prepared for biting things.

I will second both comments. Last year was the first year in a very long time that I did not bag at least a few squirrels. I always look forward to August 15, the hunting, and some fried squirrels.

Papper2

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    If I can keep the critters from totally destroying my bird feeders till Aug I will be able to take a meal off the deck-- or-- is it illegal to feedem than shoot em?? :)(IF I dont become to attached to the critters by then)

traderdan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Martinsville
    It is a real challenge to take gray squirrels with a .22 caliber rifle. Especially with iron sights.Some of the best days I have ever spent were in a hickory thicket on the side of a big hill with a .22 caliber Ruger Mark 1! Fortunately squirrel do not seem sensitive to the smell of Deep Woods Off.

Top Bottom