• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ricnzak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Noblesville
    Im at 250 -> 255 right now, down from 320 - 330 about 3 years ago. My next goal is 225 and it will probably take me all year to get there.

I should drop 25 to 30 lbs from Jan 1 to Jan 28th. It's not real fun but it does work. I lost 30lbs on the program this last year.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    I should drop 25 to 30 lbs from Jan 1 to Jan 28th. It's not real fun but it does work. I lost 30lbs on the program this last year.

what are you doing?

I know I can loose it fast if I want to, but this is the first time in my life I have lost weight, and kept it off. I like loosing it slowly just because I seem to keep it off better that way. ;)

FMJ

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    Fort Waste

THIS is VERY unsafe and as a Certified Personal fitness trainer would NOT recommend losing this fast!!!!!!!!!

CBR1000rr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    In an eastern valley
    My goals for the coming year:

1. Run. No certain minute/mile or certain distance. Just run every week.
    2. Continue our perfect push up challenge we started at work. Not only would I like to continue it, I would like to increase from 10 to 25 per hour for every hour at work (usually 9 - 10 hours per day).
    3. At the risk of sounding like a yuppie, I would like to start yoga this year. Mainly because I would like to increase my flexibility along with my core strength.

FMJ

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    Fort Waste
    My goals for the coming year:

1. Run. No certain minute/mile or certain distance. Just run every week.
    2. Continue our perfect push up challenge we started at work. Not only would I like to continue it, I would like to increase from 10 to 25 per hour for every hour at work (usually 9 - 10 hours per day).
    3. At the risk of sounding like a yuppie, I would like to start yoga this year. Mainly because I would like to increase my flexibility along with my core strength.

DUDE! Yoga is freaking AWESOME in SOoooo many ways! Flexibility, strength, relaxation, meditation. Its almost as cathartic as a day on the range. ;)

thatguy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Lose the last 25lbs, I dropped 70 but can't seem to kick my ass in gear to get rid of the last bit. I have a goal of 100 miles a week on my bicycle this spring/summer. I should start some kind of strength training too... bleh.

CBR1000rr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    In an eastern valley
    DUDE! Yoga is freaking AWESOME in SOoooo many ways! Flexibility, strength, relaxation, meditation. Its almost as cathartic as a day on the range. ;)

This is what I hear. A friend of mine is a licensed Yoga instructor (just found out) and I am planning on taking a few of his classes in the coming months. I made the yuppie comment because I'm not big on this type of fitness so to speak but it is certainly worth a shot. Anything the reduces the stress in ones life (or teaches one how to handle it better) is a life saving endeavor in my book.

THard6

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2010
    Greenwood
    This is what I hear. A friend of mine is a licensed Yoga instructor (just found out) and I am planning on taking a few of his classes in the coming months. I made the yuppie comment because I'm not big on this type of fitness so to speak but it is certainly worth a shot. Anything the reduces the stress in ones life (or teaches one how to handle it better) is a life saving endeavor in my book.

i went to a YOGA class with my current girlfriend and let me tell you it was seriously the worst thing i have ever put myself through!!!
    i have never been in a closed room with that many hot chicks in my entire life.. and i was the only guy there.. it was HARD to do. :D

Cheapdiesel

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    i know nothing about this, but was wondering where do you train? and where do you usually compete? is it local to indianapolis?

NASA= Natural Athlete Strength Association. I train at the Kokomo YMCA. The meet is in Kokomo as well. I compete all over the country. We have some good lifters from the Indy area that compete in NASA. It is a raw or single ply drug tested federation.

FMJ

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    Fort Waste

RE: Yuppies...That is what i used to think about the people that did the yoga classes at the gym. I would think to myself "Look at them tofu eating freaks" The i HAD to take a class to round out my schedule at skrewel and the only thing offered in the time slot i needed was a yoga class. Talk about an education!!

i went to a YOGA class with my current girlfriend and let me tell you it was seriously the worst thing i have ever put myself through!!!
    i have never been in a closed room with that many hot chicks in my entire life.. and i was the only guy there.. it was HARD to do. :D

I KNOW that feeling, but all them hot chicks in skin tight clothes in all those positions is just a boner errrr i mean bonus! :evilangel:

Top Bottom